Links between Prisoner of Azkaban and Deathly Hallows

Hi, I recently noticed that on the original British versions of the books both CoS and HBP have identical spines and colours on the front and this also occurs with PoA and DH. I assumed that this occurred between books one and six to show the links between the two (Horcruxs) but then I couldn't find a real link between books three and seven, apart from the large amounts of information Harry finds out about Lily and James in these books 
Hi, I recently noticed that on the original British versions of the books both CoS and HBP have identical spines and colours on the front and this also occurs with PoA and DH. I assumed that this occurred between books one and six to show the links between the two (Horcruxs) but then I couldn't find a real link between books three and seven, apart from the large amounts of information Harry finds out about Lily and James in these books 
Interesting observation! I always liked those two books because of all of the information they gave. Meaning, the information and explanations given about Sirius Black and the information given about Tom Riddle. Maybe it is because they were both books that focused on giving information and telling back-stories?

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!