Possible Connection Between POA and Fantastic Beasts

So I read this theory about Newt Scamander...what do you guys think?Newt Scamander was born in 1897 and was presumably dead by The Chamber of Secrets because his portrait can be seen in the headmaster's office (is it official that when the portrait is hung the headmaster is dead or is that just a guess? I don't know...).But if you look carefully on the Marauders Map in The Prisoner of Azkaban movie, Newt Scamander's name can be seen.So the question is: Why is he on the map? Because we all know that map never lies.Further research has revealed that Scamander's mother was a hippogriff breeder and they both loved the species dearly.And we all should remember that The Prisoner of Azkaban is when Hagrid gets Buckbeak the hippogriff.The site I originally found this from thinks that maybe Newt Scamander is an Animagus, and he IS Buckbeak. So, personal opinions and more info would be appreciated and welcomed. Where do you stand? Is Scamander possibly Buckbeak and his death was a hoax? Or was he still alive, and if so, what was he doing at Hogwarts?
So I read this theory about Newt Scamander...what do you guys think?Newt Scamander was born in 1897 and was presumably dead by The Chamber of Secrets because his portrait can be seen in the headmaster's office (is it official that when the portrait is hung the headmaster is dead or is that just a guess? I don't know...).But if you look carefully on the Marauders Map in The Prisoner of Azkaban movie, Newt Scamander's name can be seen.So the question is: Why is he on the map? Because we all know that map never lies.Further research has revealed that Scamander's mother was a hippogriff breeder and they both loved the species dearly.And we all should remember that The Prisoner of Azkaban is when Hagrid gets Buckbeak the hippogriff.The site I originally found this from thinks that maybe Newt Scamander is an Animagus, and he IS Buckbeak. So, personal opinions and more info would be appreciated and welcomed. Where do you stand? Is Scamander possibly Buckbeak and his death was a hoax? Or was he still alive, and if so, what was he doing at Hogwarts?

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!