Does anyone else love Remus Lupin?

Remus Lupin has always been my favorite character. I love how he is so cheerful when he has every reason not to be- he's a werewolf, he's an outcast in society, he lost all of his friends at a young age, he has no money and can't get a job. But he still keeps going and, more than that, he's cheerful. He doesn't let what people say bother him. And he's so wise, honorable, and strong, yet gentle at the same time. I think he's really admirable. I could really go on for hours but I don't want to bore anyone. :-) I was just wondering if there's anyone else that really likes him too.
Remus Lupin has always been my favorite character. I love how he is so cheerful when he has every reason not to be- he's a werewolf, he's an outcast in society, he lost all of his friends at a young age, he has no money and can't get a job. But he still keeps going and, more than that, he's cheerful. He doesn't let what people say bother him. And he's so wise, honorable, and strong, yet gentle at the same time. I think he's really admirable. I could really go on for hours but I don't want to bore anyone. :-) I was just wondering if there's anyone else that really likes him too.
Well Rachel, you seem to be a truly fan!He was the wisest of Marauders and I like him very much too, but I always had more tendency towards Sirius.
i agree about sirius. He was so compassionate towards harry and many others and there was something about him that made him a key, unique character in the story.
My favorite marauder was Sirius... my potterhead friends often say that I am like him in many aspects and I always felt I could connect with him and his family troubles. I also have a bit of a mischievous, rebellious streak, although I am a lot like Lily when it comes to the temper and school... I am justified in my temper though, I'm a red-head. They also say I have a very Sirius-like sense of humour and can be very dramatic and... with all that I am AWESOME. I know, thank you, thank you. :)
Remus is definitely my favorite Marauder. I'm definely the most like him as well. Even though I have one thing in common with Sirius which is the family troubles.
Remus is a favorite of mine and one of the deepest characters in the series. Sirius was my favorite until I figured out what a git he was
He's awesome!
I think that all of the marauders had a specific trait that made them likeable.James had that stubborn, brave streak.Remus was the sensible but still mischievous one.Sirius was just plain mischievous and a lot like James.And Peter... ah... was like the runt of the group, the one who really didn't belong. I guess he really did have a brave streak in him, but it was nothing compared to Sirius or Remus or James. 
I <3 Marauders!
I love Remus! He is my favorite character and not only because he is kind and has a difficult background but because he is like a father figure to Harry during his years at Hogwarts. Remus therefore will always be in my top 5 favorite characters
So unlike most other people I do not like the Mauraders, but I do adore Remus Lupin, he is not my number one favorite but he is very close :)
I love Lupin, but I love all the Marauders, to be honest. I have a loooot of headcanons about themIt also makes me laugh when Snape fans hate James because "he's a bully". The irony kills me.
My favorite character is him too and agreed to everything you said aboute him. <3
I like all of the Marauders. Except for Peter, I really don't like him. He betrayed Jily and for that, he deserved to die and be alone. James trusted all of his friends, and he really liked them to be loyal. I don't hate Peter for who he was, I hate him for who he became and why he did what he did.  
Remus Lupin is one of the most realistic characters in the series by far. He is supposed to represent people in society who are outcasts because of a disease. I love him, because he tried his hardest to be an optimist, but I agree with those of you that say he became feather syndical later on. I don't think that it is his fault, and I think that that kind of treatment, especially in the position he was in with the werewolves, will crack anyone at one point in time. However, when he finally let himself live, love and try to make a family, once he got over that worry at the end of the last book, he returned to his optimistic self. I think that that is just one other thing in this magical series that shows that, if you open yourself to love, you can do anything.
I LOVE Lupin!! One of my favourite characters, and fav teacher with no doubt!
Absolute favourite. From his kind, cheerful nature to his complimentary, polite comments to his bravery, this man is awesome. I always loved him :) He was a bit forceful in Deathly Hallows, though. Despite that, Teddy would be proud <3 I also feel sorry for him, because James picked Sirius to be the secret keeper and Harry preferred Sirius. I felt like Lupin was going off the rails a tad bit in Deathly Hallows; who could blame him, all his friends were dead. Tonks helped him to relax though. 
I'm gonna go with Rachael here; I'm totally head over heels for Remus. I would've loved to read Marauder era stuff just for his character. And from what I gather from all the fanfic I read (because I read a l o t), he's really, really intelligent and a bit shy but holds his own quiet confidence. It's a popular fan head canon that he's incredibly tall and it makes you think he must look all intimidating. But no. He's adorable little Moony with his big sweaters and ratty cardigans, always has his nose stuck in a book. (In my head) he's all tall and lanky and has wavy hair the color of caramel that always falls into his eyes. And he's probably charming without even trying. A total gentleman. He'd be all shy smiles and stolen cheek kisses and playing with your hair...Wow, aHEM. Got a little carried away there. But, I dunno. I think Moony is just really great. He's my favorite character and it h u r t s because I have, like, a legitimate crush on someone entirely fictional.
Remus Lupin is my favorite, I believe the reason why though is because I can relate to him so well, He's the Calm, intelligent, introverted friend that will always be there no matter what. Who always knows what to do in a stressful situation and can guide his friends out of trouble. But he also has a rough side, a side that he only shows when he is being protective, He would do anything for his family, friends, etc. and thats what makes him my favorite character. So yes, I love Remus lupin too. :D
I love him and Sirius. Really all the Maraduers are so cool in there own way. My favorite characters are Sirius, Remus (He was ment to die. His name the legend) and Snape, Snape, Severus Snape

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!