Felix Potion

Omg, I literally die everytime I watch this movie and when it gets to the part where Harry takes the Felix Potion, the luck Potion. He's just so happy and positive and it's so bloody hilarious."Harry, I'll have to ask you to come back to the castle with me""That would be counterproductive sir...""What makes you say that?"*pause* "No idea"Ahahaha, I'm laughing just thinking about the whole thing xDAnyone else find this part funny, or is it just me...?
Omg, I literally die everytime I watch this movie and when it gets to the part where Harry takes the Felix Potion, the luck Potion. He's just so happy and positive and it's so bloody hilarious."Harry, I'll have to ask you to come back to the castle with me""That would be counterproductive sir...""What makes you say that?"*pause* "No idea"Ahahaha, I'm laughing just thinking about the whole thing xDAnyone else find this part funny, or is it just me...?
Yes, I do. Great acting from young Daniel there!
There was three people in the movie who I thought had great acting:DanielTom Felton (Draco Malfoy)And of course Alan Rickman is the best ever Snape!!!
I love that scene too. I love the part where they are like;S: "Harry"H: "Sir"hahahahah

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!