By far the most exciting!

I found that this book was by far the most exciting book in all of the series; I actually got pretty emotional (very rare) and found it to be very different! What are your guys' opinions on the last book?
I found that this book was by far the most exciting book in all of the series; I actually got pretty emotional (very rare) and found it to be very different! What are your guys' opinions on the last book?
It was my favorite by far. I rarely get emotional too, but I did when Fred died. Fred was my chidhood crush, and I was just so sad whenhe died. I give the book 5 stars.
I loved Snape's story, I don't like Snape as a person I just loved finding out why he hates Harry.
It was absolutely the most exciting. I'm also not a very emotional person, and I can't think of another book that took me through such a multitude of feelings. Hedwig, Dobby, and Fred's deaths hit me the hardest.
I agree with Adelia; and I will admit, when reading the book, I got very emotional when I thought Harry had died. Then I realized that there were still quite a few pages left, though I still thought Harry was dead.
Hello Relative XD
Order of the Phoenix will always be my favorite, followed closely by Prisoner of Azkaban -- but there were many aspects I really liked in Deathly Hallows. I was practically crying from start to finish. I couldn't believe it when Hedwig died (I thought I must have misread it, then realized that Hedwig had indeed died). I was a mess though when Dobby died...and Lupin...and Tonks! When Snape died and his memories from the Pensieve...Oh, the feels! Definitely my favorite part of the book and movie.
I'm torn between Deathly Hallows and Prisoner of Azkaban for favorite book.  Azkaban was my strong favorite until Hallows came along.  I think Dobby's death hit me the hardest of them all.  Damn you, Bellatrix!  But my favorite part was Snape's memories.  Did you know that, before filming started, J.K. told Rickman the whole Snape backstory, so he would be able to better portray him?  What a secret to keep!
To be honest, I really don't think Deathly Hallows AS A WHOLE was the most exciting book. I love each and everyone of the Harry Potter series, however there were some periods in the book, where, like Ron, I thought there was a bit too much camping. However these parts are outweighed by other parts such as Snape and Lily's storyline and of course the final battle :)
You're right, Juliana Granger! It was the most exciting book out of all the Harry Potter books. And the ending was just...perfect! It is the last  book and and without it, the series would be incomplete. This book ties up many loose ends and uncovers dark and long kept secrets. This final installment is anything a Harry Potter fan could have hoped for. The conclusion to the book could not have ended any better. J.K Rowling evidently knows how to excite the reader eternally and finsh to the most extraordinary ending!Well done J.K Rowling!
With some books, I feel like I didn't have enough time with the characters and I am constantly wishing that there were more books, more adventures, but with the Harry Potter series, the ending was perfect. I got to see a little bit into the future, I met and got to know all the characters and I found that the ending just tied it all up and answered all the questions, so I wasn't wishing for more. That was a great thing, the way J.K. Rowling can do that!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!