Just wondering

Do we know how long it takes to usually get final exams back? The one was graded and I passed, but the second is still pending. This is the second to last exam before I can pass onto my second year.
Do we know how long it takes to usually get final exams back? The one was graded and I passed, but the second is still pending. This is the second to last exam before I can pass onto my second year.
Eleanor,Usually assignments/ quizzes are graded within three days, though sometimes it may take a little longer. If you have been waiting longer than a week, I suggest Owling a PA or the Professor of the course.Hope this helps,Cordelia LacroixSlytherin Student Liaison
Thank you so much Cordelia. :)
hello im new. How did we exams and how is it to earn points ? Thank you in advance ^-^
How long did it take eventually Eleanor? I am also still waiting for my grade back of the final of ASTR-101. I took this last Friday or Saturday... So almost a week...

I'm waiting on this Astronomy Professor one week if not longer and I could've been already in the second year... All I am doing is waiting to get them graded. I have finished everything. I have owled her and didn't received any replies either... Every Professor took one day or some graded in the same day, just the Astronomy Professor is taking forever. Uh, I so want to be in second year already and work on other subjects.. But no... How long will I have to wait? Do I have to now even email her assistants and or send an email? I mean I don't want to be annoying either...

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!