Essay: Y2 L8: My Role Model

I have a question about the essay 'My Role Model'. The prompt is: "Write an essay about a role model who has influenced you in a positive way. You may write about a role model who has influenced you in terms of Muggle academics, or you may write about a Hogwarts professor (either from the HP canon or a HiH professor)."Would it be allowed to pick another role model? I was thinking about a character from the Harry Potter universe, but he isn't a Hogwarts Professor. 
I have a question about the essay 'My Role Model'. The prompt is: "Write an essay about a role model who has influenced you in a positive way. You may write about a role model who has influenced you in terms of Muggle academics, or you may write about a Hogwarts professor (either from the HP canon or a HiH professor)."Would it be allowed to pick another role model? I was thinking about a character from the Harry Potter universe, but he isn't a Hogwarts Professor. 
i dont know who ur role model is (mine is the dark lord) but you can pick any one.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!