Charms Lesson Two: My Wand

Wand Length: 9 1/2"

Wand Flexibility: Surprisingly Swishy

Wand Wood: Laurel

Wand Core: Unicorn Hair

First, I will mention that I didn't get my wand from an Ollivander. I got my wand in Canada from a less popular wand maker. He also believes in the philosophy that the wand chooses the wizard, or witch in my case. I tried less than ten wands before we found mine. I remember being scared to pick it up, but then being delighted when nothing exploded. The wand maker was pleased with my wand but not nearly as pleased as I was. 

He told me about my wand's properties. First, my wand is made of Laurel wood. He said it was a wand that is said to not be able to perform a dishonorable act, but it is also capable of powerful and sometimes lethal magic. He said it could be considered fickle by some, as well. Perhaps as a joke, he told me it could spontaneously send a lightning strike to another witch or wizard who attempts to steal it. I was pleased to hear that. I don't want to lose my wand. My wand is surprisingly swishy, apparently. I was told it means, between my wand and myself as a pair, I'm adaptable and I have a willingness to change. The length, 9 1/2" denotes to my height and my more refined spellcasting ways. I suppose I'll be a perfectionest when using magic too. My core is Unicorn hair, which as I've been told, means my wand will mostly be consistent when conducting my magic. It won't be the easiest wand to convert to dark magic but it will remain a very faithful wand. I do need to take good care of it, too, as the core may die if not properly handled. 

After getting my wand, I was able to afford an arm band to hold my wand. I like to keep it braced against my forearm at all times. It helps me feel safer and more content. My wand brings me comfort. My visit to the wand shop wasn't very special. To be honest, my memories of that day are a bit foggy. I got my other school supplies that day too and it was definitely an experience. My memory isn't all that good to begin with, anyway. I've been very pleased with my wand and I could ask for no better companion. 

Wand Length: 9 1/2"

Wand Flexibility: Surprisingly Swishy

Wand Wood: Laurel

Wand Core: Unicorn Hair

First, I will mention that I didn't get my wand from an Ollivander. I got my wand in Canada from a less popular wand maker. He also believes in the philosophy that the wand chooses the wizard, or witch in my case. I tried less than ten wands before we found mine. I remember being scared to pick it up, but then being delighted when nothing exploded. The wand maker was pleased with my wand but not nearly as pleased as I was. 

He told me about my wand's properties. First, my wand is made of Laurel wood. He said it was a wand that is said to not be able to perform a dishonorable act, but it is also capable of powerful and sometimes lethal magic. He said it could be considered fickle by some, as well. Perhaps as a joke, he told me it could spontaneously send a lightning strike to another witch or wizard who attempts to steal it. I was pleased to hear that. I don't want to lose my wand. My wand is surprisingly swishy, apparently. I was told it means, between my wand and myself as a pair, I'm adaptable and I have a willingness to change. The length, 9 1/2" denotes to my height and my more refined spellcasting ways. I suppose I'll be a perfectionest when using magic too. My core is Unicorn hair, which as I've been told, means my wand will mostly be consistent when conducting my magic. It won't be the easiest wand to convert to dark magic but it will remain a very faithful wand. I do need to take good care of it, too, as the core may die if not properly handled. 

After getting my wand, I was able to afford an arm band to hold my wand. I like to keep it braced against my forearm at all times. It helps me feel safer and more content. My wand brings me comfort. My visit to the wand shop wasn't very special. To be honest, my memories of that day are a bit foggy. I got my other school supplies that day too and it was definitely an experience. My memory isn't all that good to begin with, anyway. I've been very pleased with my wand and I could ask for no better companion. 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!