Avistrum Academy of Sorcery (Interactive live show set in the world of Harry Potter!)

Hello my fellow PotterHeads! I've been absolutely inactive on here, which I apologize for. I haven't been able to keep up with the Hogwarts is here as well as I used to because I've gotten sooo busy. One of the things I've been busy with is Avistrum Academy of Sorcery. Avistrum as non profit live interactive show done by Mischief Managed Entertainment. We host two 'terms' which are weekend long events at Cons Starfest and MileHiCon in Denver. Our spring term at Starfest is Lowkey. We have Quidditch, and classes and maybe a small bit of a storyline, and the Triwizard tournament which includes wizard jeopardy and more!  But our big term is in October, and is actually coming up next weekend! This coming term includes sorting into one of our four houses, a continuing storyline that unravels during the weekend, Quiddtich cup, House cup, points given and taken away, classes, dueling championship and a 'Dark Wizards ball' Saturday night! I now play Colubrae house' Prefect, whose also the asst.Quidditch Coach.But, I started off as a mere attendee seven years ago. So, coming from a students stand point whose dedicated herself to return every year and made her way to prefect and cast, I highly suggest you visit at least once! It's an absolute blast for absolutely all ages! Pre-Registration for tickets for next weekend end tonight at midnight MST.  Website, Facebook Page, Pictures from Terms, Tickets For Upcoming term
Hello my fellow PotterHeads! I've been absolutely inactive on here, which I apologize for. I haven't been able to keep up with the Hogwarts is here as well as I used to because I've gotten sooo busy. One of the things I've been busy with is Avistrum Academy of Sorcery. Avistrum as non profit live interactive show done by Mischief Managed Entertainment. We host two 'terms' which are weekend long events at Cons Starfest and MileHiCon in Denver. Our spring term at Starfest is Lowkey. We have Quidditch, and classes and maybe a small bit of a storyline, and the Triwizard tournament which includes wizard jeopardy and more!  But our big term is in October, and is actually coming up next weekend! This coming term includes sorting into one of our four houses, a continuing storyline that unravels during the weekend, Quiddtich cup, House cup, points given and taken away, classes, dueling championship and a 'Dark Wizards ball' Saturday night! I now play Colubrae house' Prefect, whose also the asst.Quidditch Coach.But, I started off as a mere attendee seven years ago. So, coming from a students stand point whose dedicated herself to return every year and made her way to prefect and cast, I highly suggest you visit at least once! It's an absolute blast for absolutely all ages! Pre-Registration for tickets for next weekend end tonight at midnight MST.  Website, Facebook Page, Pictures from Terms, Tickets For Upcoming term

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!