#HarryPotterBookNight

Last Thursday on 'la casa del llibre' a library I had a conference with a lot of potterheads we were all dressed like characters (I was Ginny) but I'm from RavenclawHahahah it was in Barcelona and they gave people some limitated books of Harry Potter or pins or posters it was incredible we played trivial, quidditch around the library, cards, mortifagos vs auror idk how it's called in english:( and we had fun and they said that this spring it will be another conference like this so if anyone wants to join me with friends advise me and we will have fun together!
Last Thursday on 'la casa del llibre' a library I had a conference with a lot of potterheads we were all dressed like characters (I was Ginny) but I'm from RavenclawHahahah it was in Barcelona and they gave people some limitated books of Harry Potter or pins or posters it was incredible we played trivial, quidditch around the library, cards, mortifagos vs auror idk how it's called in english:( and we had fun and they said that this spring it will be another conference like this so if anyone wants to join me with friends advise me and we will have fun together!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!