Courses

So i just started this website and i started taking History of Magic i turned in the essay on why history of magic is important and im a bit scared to start the assesment 1.1 because i dont know if its a test!! Can you guys help ME? I just wanna know if its a test so that i can study really hard before doing it?! So please if you have done it let me know if its a test?                                      your fellow potterhead, Lorein <3
So i just started this website and i started taking History of Magic i turned in the essay on why history of magic is important and im a bit scared to start the assesment 1.1 because i dont know if its a test!! Can you guys help ME? I just wanna know if its a test so that i can study really hard before doing it?! So please if you have done it let me know if its a test?                                      your fellow potterhead, Lorein <3
1. That's the easiest assignment in the whole course.2. It's just for grade fluff.3. It's not a test. You can see if it's a test by looking to the right of the assignment. If it says "Test", it's a test.4. Why are you posting this in the "Conferences" forum? You should post it in the "History of Magic" forum.
Nadin Tamer wrote1. That's the easiest assignment in the whole course.2. It's just for grade fluff.3. It's not a test. You can see if it's a test by looking to the right of the assignment. If it says "Test", it's a test.4. Why are you posting this in the "Conferences" forum? You should post it in the "History of Magic" forum.Because i didnt know were the history of magic forum was thanks for your answer though im new here
Sorry if I came off as snobby or mean, I'm really not. It just really annoys me when people here make the same mistakes when everyone keeps pointing it out. If you're new here, that's no problem. You had no idea, but now you know. :) I was just trying to say that you may get more answers if you post it in the correct forum. I'm very sorry if I've offended you. :(Here are some things that are generally recommended for newbies. :)1) Read the FAQ in the Forum: http://hogwartsishere.com/forums/discussion/734023/>2) Sign up for the buddy project (mentoring): http://hogwartsishere.com/forums/discussion/762514/>3) Enroll in classes. Click the "courses" button at the top of your screen; there will be a drop down list. Go to "course directory" and choose the class you want to enroll in. You can take as many as you like at once (I recommend starting with one, and seeing how it goes), but you have to pass all year 1 classes to move on to year 2.4) That said, it is entirely self-paced and there is no rush. When you go into the class, click the first lesson. That will give you the lesson info and the assignments will be visible to the right. Read the lesson, do the assignment(s), and then lesson 2 will unlock.
you didnt not at all dont worry.. i really like potterheads they are so niice this is the only website i literally feel at home!!
Obviously you know about the courses etc. already, but the first two may be helpful. :) Again, I'm terribly sorry if I've offended you. When I reread my response, I realize that it may offend some people. The truth is, I'm just obsessed with lists. Ah well, everybody has their quirks. Welcome to Hogwarts and to Ravenclaw!
Yup, this website makes me feel sane. Seriously, when I'm with Muggles, everybody looks at me like I'm crazy!
I know more about wizard history than muggle history..... im ok with that... LOL!!!
 Yes agreed with Cecilia Holbrook It is an  easy assignment in the whole course and its not a test.If you looking for any super professor who can help you  then  faculty row  can easily help you for finding it.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!