Avengers age of ultron

This is how we all loved this marvel series from the long time and i always likes to enjoy action movies and super hero's movies such as Spiderman, Ironman, Hulk, Agents of SHEILD, Wolverine, X-men and many other such kind of movies which is always beloved by all. This is how Avengers age of ultron this part has proved the best entrance to the Hollywood film industry that this movie has going block buster and when at first i watch online on YouTube trailer of this which was really amazing and when i saw full movie in theater that was really best of best series i watched...!! what you all think about this film share your reviews too...!!!!!
This is how we all loved this marvel series from the long time and i always likes to enjoy action movies and super hero's movies such as Spiderman, Ironman, Hulk, Agents of SHEILD, Wolverine, X-men and many other such kind of movies which is always beloved by all. This is how Avengers age of ultron this part has proved the best entrance to the Hollywood film industry that this movie has going block buster and when at first i watch online on YouTube trailer of this which was really amazing and when i saw full movie in theater that was really best of best series i watched...!! what you all think about this film share your reviews too...!!!!!
I think that Joss Whedon messed a lot of things up that a lot of other people writing the film has set up and written...however I still loved it
I loved a lot of it, especially the references to prior films (winter soldier), and the new characters (though it sucks that fox is still clinging to mutants). I would have thought it was the best one yet if it weren't for the horrible force relationship between Bruce and Natasha. She had more chemistry with any of the other avengers than him, and really it was awkward to watch.Other than though majority of the dialogue was brilliant, CGI was pretty good, some nice visuals, and there was pretty great character development for Hawkeye (finally).
I really am super happy that Clint got developed. He was always one of my favorite characters. I like hiss new family, even though I know a lot of people shipped Clintasha, this makes more sense. (not the Bruce/Natasha thing, not really a fan)
Joss Whedon was not responsible for bruce/natasha, he actually said that was his last marvel movie because the produces of the movie were making him change so much and be off message to what he wanted to do. He just salvaged the plot and forced love story side story he was dealt with.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!