A Very Potter Musical (Or just Starkid in general)

Hello! I don't know about any of you guys, but ever since I have discovered A Very Potter Musical just a few days before Thanksgiving, I have been obsessed with both the three Harry Potter plays and Starkid as a whole. In fact, I find myself singing and dancing around the house quite often to the songs from all of their musicals; one of my favorite musicals has to be Starship, although A Very Potter Musical is a close second. What about you guys, what's your favorite play? And who are you favorite actors? If I'm being honest, one of my favorites is Joey Richter. I also really love Lauren Lopez, because she adds humor to every role and she has such a gift for acting. I also loved Brian Rosenthal as Quirrell in the first and third Harry Potter plays, I think he portrayed him fantastically.
Hello! I don't know about any of you guys, but ever since I have discovered A Very Potter Musical just a few days before Thanksgiving, I have been obsessed with both the three Harry Potter plays and Starkid as a whole. In fact, I find myself singing and dancing around the house quite often to the songs from all of their musicals; one of my favorite musicals has to be Starship, although A Very Potter Musical is a close second. What about you guys, what's your favorite play? And who are you favorite actors? If I'm being honest, one of my favorites is Joey Richter. I also really love Lauren Lopez, because she adds humor to every role and she has such a gift for acting. I also loved Brian Rosenthal as Quirrell in the first and third Harry Potter plays, I think he portrayed him fantastically.
I love AVPM. My fave out of the three is probably the second one, because Momma Umbridge XDI haven't really seen any other Starkid productions, but I've started watching Twisted and that's pretty good. My favourite actor is Lauren Lopez. PIGFARTS FTW!!! X'D I also like Joe Walker.What's you're favourite quote from the Harry Potter plays? Mine's "Sipping tea by the fire is swell. Pushing people in is fun as well." and "My name is Draco Malfoy. I'm racist, I dispise gingers and mudbloods and my parents work for the man who killed your parents, do you want to be my friend?" (Even though I'm a mudblood XD) 
My all time favorite quote is from the first one, at the end where Voldemort is talking to Quirrell. "You think killing people will make them like you, but it doesn't. It just makes them dead." I also really like this one: "Well the medallion says that dumb so we're not gonna do that." I feel like it makes for a very good comeback to a bad suggestion (and even better if the other person knows what it's from).

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!