Movie night fan films

Hey,would love to hear your opinions of the fan movies picked for movie night. Be honest and say what is in your mind be it why you loved it, hated it, or what you would change. Can't walk to hear your opinions!!!
Hey,would love to hear your opinions of the fan movies picked for movie night. Be honest and say what is in your mind be it why you loved it, hated it, or what you would change. Can't walk to hear your opinions!!!
I wasn't able to come online at the live viewing time. But I did watch the videos and thought that they were wonderfully done. It's awesome how much was put into each short film and I wish I could high-five everyone involved in the making of these fan films. Really looking forward to next weekends movie night. Despite having seen all of StarKids' Harry Potter musicals, I never tire of viewing them. Thanks for this wonderful addition to the Hogwarts Is Here website!
It amazes me how the people who make these films have small budgets but they can make something so heart wrenching. I have never seen the musicals before and I am lookin forward to it. My favorite film so far was the one about dumbledore and grindelwald but I loved them all and thought they were all amazingly done.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!