Tales of Beetle the Bard! Need Actors!

I want to make a fan film for one or more of the Tales of Beetle the Bard, but I am lacking in actors. I have a few ideas of what I want to do, but they aren't fully developed. If anyone in the Ohio area is willing to help, PLEASE message me for more details.
I want to make a fan film for one or more of the Tales of Beetle the Bard, but I am lacking in actors. I have a few ideas of what I want to do, but they aren't fully developed. If anyone in the Ohio area is willing to help, PLEASE message me for more details.
I live in Indiana! That's kinda close? ^ ^""I think it would be a fun idea!
*sits on a Welsh hill and criesI
*perks up* Ohio? where in ohio, i might be able to make it(even tho that im not a really good actor).
I'm in Nebraska :/ Probably too far away.  I would lovvvvvvve to help with a fan film.
Yes, where in Ohio?
Jeez, sucks I'm all the way in California. I've been a theatre/film freak forever.
i'm in arizona and i don't know when
I love this idea
I love this idea
I might be able to help. I can't be an actor though because i live in Nebraska and my parents do not want to go to Ohio right now.
I am a good actress who has been trained and i would have loved it but im in the AU so yeah sorry

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!