Study real magic?

Looking for anyone interested in learning/exchanging knowledge of real life magic. I'm not claiming to know any magic words or wand movements or anything. I'm experienced in divination with tarot cards and the I Ching, and I've just picked up a bag of runestones. Everything else I know is rooted in eastern philosophy like meditation and heightened intuition (psychic-ish abilities). I also have a limited share of spirit guide knowledge and some secondhand stories about African rituals. It's not what Potter fans are used to, but it's the traces of something bigger I've been able to find. Looking for anyone willing to share what they know and anyone looking to learn what I have.
I advice you proceed with extreme cation. It may seem harmless and fun but it could be really dangerous. Please!!! I am begging you to drop this idea of yours. The kind of nasty spirits you could attract are very dangerous. I know I don't know you and I have no right to get into your business, and I wouldn't unless I was truly worried for your safety. Please, do not go down this path, it is a dark one and will lead you somewhere you don't want to be. The journey back will be more difficult the farther you go, stop now before it is too late.
If you are looking for real magic, my God, the heavenly father, who made the earth, is way more powerful than anything else you will find. I will pray to him that he will help you to find your way to him. "The devils temptations are strong, but the power of God will out shine even the darkest of magic." Book of Mathews
(Yikes looks like we found a white girl)

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!