Role-play with Ji-woo (Please, only people that I invite)

Ji-woo rubbed his nonexistent eyes and sighed to himself. At the moment he was doing midair flips in the Slytherin common room. He probably shouldn't have been there, but he really didn't care. All the students at the time being were at Honeydukes, probably stuffing there faces with jelly slugs. The thought of those nasty jelly slugs made him shiver. Those were one of the things that he didn't enjoy eating while he was still alive so long ago. He closed his eyes and looked over to see someone watching him.
Victor strode into the common room like he owned the place. Everyone else was out at Hogsmeade, excluding some little first- and second- years, but they were easy enough to scare off if you threatened to cast a bat-bogey hex or something. Plopping down on one of the sofas, he stretched out, putting his long legs over one arm of the chair. He let out a long, loud groan as he wriggled into a comfortable position. If there was nobody here to watch him, he could be as dorky as he wanted. That didn't happen often. He opened the book he had brought with him, taking a cursory glance around the room very quickly before immersing himself in his story. That's when he saw the ghost. He let out a little yelp, jumping into a more flattering position. Nobody was supposed to see him. And not only was he not alone, there was a ghost in the room. Yes, that was the norm at Hogwarts, but it still kind of weirded him out. He sat as still as he could, staring at the ghost, waiting to see if it had noticed him. Which it almost definitely had.
James strode into the common room like he owned the place. Everyone else was out at Hogsmeade, excluding some little first- and second- years, but they were easy enough to scare off if you threatened to cast a bat-bogey hex or something. Plopping down on one of the sofas, he stretched out, putting his long legs over one arm of the chair. He let out a long, loud groan as he wriggled into a comfortable position. If there was nobody here to watch him, he could be as dorky as he wanted. That didn't happen often. He opened the book he had brought with him, taking a cursory glance around the room very quickly before immersing himself in his story. That's when he saw the ghost. He let out a little yelp, jumping into a more flattering position. Nobody was supposed to see him. And not only was he not alone, there was a ghost in the room. Yes, that was the norm at Hogwarts, but it still kind of weirded him out. He sat as still as he could, staring at the ghost, waiting to see if it had noticed him. Which it almost definitely had.
Ji-woo raised an eyebrow as he stared down the boy that had entered the room. Seems that he scared him? He floated closer to the boy and looked him straight in the eyes. "Is something wrong?" He asked as he continued to look into the boy's eyes.
It was getting closer to him. So it had noticed him after all. It? He? They? How did you refer to a ghost? James still didn't have all the technicalities down, even after five years. As the ghost approached, James heard it-- he -- ask him if something was wrong. James forced the scared expression of his place, replacing it with an easy smirk. "Oh, no, not at all. I just like to stare at people in horror," he responded, sarcasm thick in his voice. The ghost was translucent, but James could still tell that in life the ghost had had dark hair and eyes, like himself.
Ji-woo pressed his lips together. "Oh, no, nothing at all. I just like to stare at people in horror," the boy said, obviously saying it with this sarcasm. He had almost forgot how some students from this house is a little on the rude side. He looked at the boy, up and down. "Let me just say, I'm am no 'people'. I'm a ghost, noting that 'people' are human, it isn't possible to stare at me in horror in the first place..." Ji-woo smirked. "But, if I am understanding this correctly, I scared you?"
James bit his lip as the smirking ghost guessed that he had scared him. He didn't really want to say yes, but... it was obvious. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "You got me there," he replied. "I can, uh, leave you alone if you don't want me around." If it had been anyone else in the common room, James would have stared them down until they left. Despite his sweet face, which he hated, he could be extremely stubborn and was used to getting what he wanted (not that he was really spoiled, he just knew how to make people do things that benefited him.) But he could already tell this ghost would definitely stand his ground if he wanted to, especially after James's unintentionally rude introduction.
Ji-woo raised his eyebrows and scoff, floating back away from the boy. He put his hands behind is head and laid back, looking as if he was taking a small nap in mid air. "Why would I want you to leave? I haven't had company all day thanks to the little trip to Honeydukes..." He looked down at the boy. "I rather you stay...Get to know ya...even though," Ji-woo smirked and contained a small chuckle. "even though you seem like a little baby."
So the ghost wanted him to stay. Okay. James... James could work with that. He had been kind of lonely today, even if he wouldn't admit it. To be honest, he was lonely most of the time, but it was the price to pay for privacy. And if the ghost wanted to get to know him, well, dead mean tell no tales so it's not like he would go around blabbing any secrets if he happened to learn them. Although hopefully he wouldn't. Then the ghost said he seemed like a baby. James scoffed. "Excuse me?" He stood up, putting a hand on his hip. "Where are you getting this from?"
Ji-woo tried his best to keep a grin from forming on his lips. What he had said had gotten to the boy and that's exactly what he wanted. "Well, I scared you when I didn't even mean to. All I had to do was be here and there you were yelling and almost falling of your seat from the sight of me." Ji-woo floated around the boy as he said all these teasing things. "I mean, you have to admit, I'm not even that scary!" he clicked his tongue. "If anything, I'm handsome~"
James scowled. "So what, I'm afraid of ghosts," he muttered, arms crossed. He knew the ghost was just teasing him, but he had spent his life trying to seem collected and strong, not an embarrassment to his family. And certainly not afraid of ghosts. The ghost began to circle him, continuing to talk. Calling himself handsome. James, still pouting, took a glance at the ghost after he said that. He was pretty hot... but that was another thing he couldn't say. If anyone knew he was gay, his pureblood relatives would not be happy. At all. That had been one of the things they had sworn to drive out when taking James in. But he could still joke. "I don't think your quite attractive enough to qualify as handsome... let's rate you at adorable." He smirked, ready for the next reply from the ghost. Sass war, he could do.
Ji-woo's gasped and put his hand against his chest. "N-Not handsome?!" he chocked out. "Excuse you, but I am the most handsome ghost there is!" he said as he flipped his hair away from his face. He floated back down to the ground, now his nonexistent feet flat against it. He was face to face with the boy. His eyes looked straight into his black pupils. He was so close that if he had still had lungs, you could probably feel his breath against your lips. "I am the one ghost that all the ladies come after when I float past. I am the ghost that most men are jealous of because I have something they don't." Ji-woo blinked a couple time then finally noticed how close he and the boy were. He blushed a bit and looked away. He floated back a little and crossed his arm in front of his chest and scoffed.
Oh lord. He was moving even closer. James could barely listen to the words the ghost was saying, he was focusing too hard on keeping any color out of his cheeks. He couldn't let this... this annoying little ghost get him. Their noses were almost touching, apart from the fact that the incorporeal ghost couldn't actually touch him. Despite his best efforts, James could feel the heat burning his cheeks and ears. Hopefully his metamorphmagus talents kept that from being shown, but he doubted it. They tended to kind of fizzle out when he got emotional. He stared the ghost straight in the face, making sure to keep his features even, and even catching the last few words of the boy's sentence. '...most men are jealous of because I have something they don't.' James felt his eyes slipping down the ghost's body involuntarily, and then quickly flicked them back up. Oh lord, was his face red now. The ghost stepped back from him and James felt some bit of relief, although it didn't last long. He realized someone could walk back in the common room at any minute and see James standing here, having a moment of sexual tension. With a ghost. He had to get his composure back. He took a silent breath before looking back to the ghost, his usual bored smirk back in place on his face. Now for the right quip to get back on track with the conversation. But all James could stutter out was a very eloquent "Uh-huh."
Ji-woo floated back up around the boy (noticing the small amount of red on his face) and and stared at him curiously. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you so red?" Ji-woo had only seen this once in his life, at least at the most he could remember. He was sure that they called this a blush...He didn't really remember why people would blush. Something to do with feeling embarrassed? He shook his head and focused back to the boy. "I've noticed that your face has been turning the shade of different reds. Like a tomato changing color during the seasons..."
The ghost asked James why he was red, genuinely confused. Now he had to think of an excuse. "I-I'm blushing because... I'm feeling second-hand shame. You're so insulted by such little things, I'm embarassed for you." Close enough. And did he really look like a tomato? Now that he had regained his composure, James could make his skin go back to its normal pale, even shade. He looked at the ghost, an eyebrow raised. What would his response be this time? Hopefully something... not as close. And as cute.
Ji-woo push his lips into a straight line. "I don't need your pity. I'm not even embarrassed in the first place..." He said, lying. If he was honest with himself he was just a little embarrassed and a little bashful. He turned his head away from the boy, afraid that maybe he was starting to blush also. "Anyway, such insults put nothing to shame. Weak, if anything..." Ji-woo shrugged a little and did a mini flip in the air.
As James tried not stare at the ghost (and miserably failed at that Herculean task), he noticed darker spots around the cheeks of the boy's otherwise pale, faintly glowing skin. Was... Was he blushing too? Was it even possible for ghosts to blush? But the thought was pushed down James's mind as the boy fell back into their pattern of back-and-forth insults. Calling James's insults weak. "Touche," countered James, his face one again returning to its familiar smirk. With a grin, he stuck out his hands before quickly withdrawing it. What was he thinking? A host couldn't shake his hand, even if it could blush. "I'm James, by the way."
Ji-woo let out a chuckle as the boy name James stuck his hand out and pulled it back, probably realizing that he couldn't shake hands. He floated down, again face to face with James. "I'm Ji-woo, house ghost of Hufflepuff." he said with a little pride. He grinned a little, floating slightly closer to James. He wanted to test something. Maybe if he continued to provoke this James then would that blush come back? He wanted to see it again. It was just...what was the word...cute? Yes, cute. He needed to get him to do it again. "So, James. You're a Slytherin?" he ask raising his eyebrows.
A hufflepuff? James could feel his nose wrinkling instinctively, but immediately felt bad. He himself had no aversion to any other house, but it had been ingrained within him while he lived with his pureblooded relatives. And as far as anyone else knew, James hated other houses. After all, it seemed most Slytherins considered themselves the choice elite. He noticed a slightly mischievous look fleet across the other boy's face, and wondered why. Was he going to be set up for some cruel joke? Then the other boy -- Ji-Woo, that was his name -- asked if James was a slytherin. This time James didn't resist the eye roll. "I'm standing in the Slytherin common room, wearing a green and silver tie and being a jerk to everyone I meet. No, I'm a Gryffindor."
Ji-woo smiled a bit, letting out a laugh as he waved his hand. "Sorry, sorry! I was just making sure." He said as he floated beside James and looked up to the ceiling. "You never know who could be where. I mean, I'm here right? A Hufflepuff in the Slytherin's common room isn't common, now is it James?" He look to James a wiggled his eyebrows slightly. "But, here I am. I'm sure your enjoying my company~" Ji-woo was hoping maybe this would get James to blush. If it took him to be at least slightly more "hot" then usual, then so be it. He would go as far as he needed to. "I can sure give a good time when I'm alone with people..."

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!