Pottermore Patronus

Hello all. This is a forum to discuss all the different Patronuses...Patroni..Patronus that people have gotten on the Patronus test on Pottermore. Feel free to say which one you got, how you feel about them, if you agree with the quiz and anything else Patronus related. Have fun.
I'll start. I'm a Ravenclaw and I got a Nebelug Cat as my Patronus. Anyone else get that?
I'm a Ravenclaw and I got a Salmon. On Pottermore at least. On other tests, such as ones on Quotev or other websites, I have been a Llama.
I'm a Slytherin ( well Pottermore first put me in Gryffindor and then in Slytherin when the site gor revamped, but I took the entire quiz on gotoquiz where it said I'm equal parts Slytherin and Gryffindor and I would have begged the hat not to go to Gryffindor so there) and I got a falcon. When I was almost done I got the message "It feels like something with claws" or something like that and I was totally expecting a cat of some sort when it gave me a falcon and I was like "What the hell? Since when do you call those claws??? I call them talons...." :D I really like the falcon though, so I don't mind. I was actually kinda sad when I thought I'd get a cat 'cause it seemes so normal and I didn't want normal :P
I'm a Slytherin and funnily enough, I also got a bird of prey: an eagle. My Patronus test took ages, I got to the end and had multiple "yours is a rare one" and "just one more questions". I can't say it's the best Patronus but I also know that it's possible to get a pig (I mean "wild boar") so I'm counting my blessings.
I'm a Hufflepuff (though in all the quizzes that don't understand that it's about what you value and not what you are, I got Ravenclaw) and my patronus is an Aardvark. I think it is very fitting because they are fierce and tiny.
I'm Ravenclaw! I love Ravenclaw though whenever I take a quiz it says i'm either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff but I prefer Ravenclaw. I love this site I just got on yesterday and I really like it. Ive been looking for a sight like this because in pottermore i've read all J.K Rowlings wrighting and now i'm bored so this site is really nice. My favourite part is the library.
I'm a Ravenclaw, but I do like all houses although I have been placed in every house except Gryffindor. I feel that Ravenclaw is the most fitting. My patronus is a White Swan.
I'm clearly a Ravenclaw (Ravenpuff as a hybrid house), but my character is a Gryffinclaw lol. My patronus is a nightjar, and I've got to say, that lil' fella is cute!
I'm a Slytherin and my patronus is a rattlesnake. I kid you not. My Ilvermorny House is the Horned Serpent. I love being in Slytherin because I love being different. I may be a Slytherin, but I am not evil or a bad person. I'm actually a kind person, however, I am ambitious, resourceful, and determined to succeed.
I'm a Ravenclaw (but my friends always say that i'm a SlitherClaw because I am smart and I can persuade lots of people to do things I'm really resourceful and ambitious and I can lie easily for the right things and i'm super competitive :) )and my Patronus is a Black Swan.. :)
I'm a Ravenclaw. I have gotten it every time I take a test. It doesn't matter what test it is, if it's fake or not, I will get Ravenclaw. My patronus is oddly enough, a Rottweiler. It's type of dog that can sometimes be intimidating, but I love all dogs so they don't scare me. I guess it means that at first I'm a little intimidating, but once you get to know me I'm really friendly and nice.
Slytherin checking in - I got a Black Mare. I do not especially like horses, although they are pretty cool. Definitely was not expectin an equine, but I answered according to the atmosphere and generally focusing on a happy memory - and am satisfied with my patronus :3
I am so shook Alright so in real life; I'm Hispanic.. My sale name is Salazar I've always been sorted as either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. I told my self to take it today and be 100% honest.. My house is Slytherin and my patronus is a Rattlesnake. I'm so shook I hate snake they terrify me, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
I'm a ravenpuff, as in, I have many characteristics of a Ravenclaw and love that house but I value kindness and hard work more that intelligence and creativity. My patronus according to Potter more is a tonkinese cat. I was quite satisfied with this reslt, as I identify a lot with cats. I hear one of you got a black swan. I'm an Australian, so it's great for me to see that something Australian has gotten on there. Black swans are really beautiful. (They look like white swans except they are black and the bit above their beak is red, not black). And one of you also got a Rottweiler. My best friend has a Rottweiler, and it is the biggest sook ever and can do these huge puppy eyes, although it can be a bit aggressive towards strangers.
I am a Ravenpuff and my patrons is a tonkinese cat. (Emily Rose, I am not copying you).
I am a Ravenclaw and got a Thestral! You should have seen my face... I think it really fits me. <3
My patronus is a hare, I wasn't expecting that! I am a Griffinclaw but also value kindness.
I am a Gryffindor on Pottermore, which surprised me since I am not a daredevil, but I have retaken the Pottermore quiz several times (on seperate accounts, which were then deleted, except for my original account) and almost always get Gryffindor. I think most poeple who know me in RL would sort me into Hufflepuff, and I have always felt an affinity with Neville. My patronus on Pottermore is a wildcat. At first, I was upset because I thought JK had gotten lazy and thrown in generic, blanket possibilities, but then I looked the wildcat up online and discovered that it is its own species. I read up on the descriptions of wildcats and realized that I am rather like one. So I am now quite happy to watch my patronus leaping around the screen and feel that it represents me well.
I am a Slytherin on Pottermore. The first time I was on Pottermore was when I was a Slytherin, and I was put back into Slytherin after the site was revamped. As for my patronus, I have a white mare. I will be honest and say that I have no idea what that means or what it represents, but I'll take it.
I'm a Ravenclaw (Slythenclaw, technically, I took it twice, before and after the site was revamped). Apparently I have a magpie as a patronus. I'm not sure what that represents or anything, I've always thought they were really annoying, so...yeah.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!