Next term?

When does the next term start? I want to know if I should just wait for next year since I just joined and I dont really want to catch up!? And if I wait would I still be a first year because I didnt do my classes??
When does the next term start? I want to know if I should just wait for next year since I just joined and I dont really want to catch up!? And if I wait would I still be a first year because I didnt do my classes??
If you wait, yes, you'll still be a first year. To become a second year, you have to complete all of the assignments for year 1. I don't know what the advantage is of waiting vs trying to catch up now, aside from the fact that, obviously, classes will have started over. I don't know when the new term will start, so I unfortunately can't help you there
Matthew Duguay wroteWhen does the next term start? I want to know if I should just wait for next year since I just joined and I dont really want to catch up!? And if I wait would I still be a first year because I didnt do my classes??Year 1 starts whenever you decide to enroll in classes. There is no enrollment period- you either start or you don't. Year 2 is just when the new classes for everyone who has already passed their Year 1 classes will be released. Good luck!
There is no set date as to when next term will start. You will become a Second Year, once you have managed to pass all of your courses. You can take your time to make sure you don't fail any assignments.
So there are not going to be NEW lessons (for the first years) when the new term starts?
Matthew Duguay wroteSo there are not going to be NEW lessons (for the first years) when the new term starts?The new term is just the installment/start of second year for those who have passed into it from being a first year. It won't restart the whole site/school and everyone starts in lesson 1 of their classes. Once you finish year 1 then you'll move on to year 2.
No I think the first year lessons will remain there. It's just that if you've completed everything you'll have extra second year lessons.
I believe that the lessons will remain there for you and anyone new enrolling. I have been doing as many lessons as possible everyday to move to 2nd year.
OK! Thanks everyone I really appreciate it! Welp, I have to get started on my classes then!
I think there is going to be a specific start date for Year 2. With Year 2, they are introducing due dates, so everyone will have to sign up and go through lessons at the same time. I've heard that if you don't sign up for Year 2 during sign-ups, you will have to wait the 9ish weeks before the next sign-up. You can't just start Year 2 whenever you want. 
That is a relief Professor Nivera, I almost had a panic moment at the thought of missing a sign up period. o.oI do like the idea of having deadlines from when you open an assignment. If it said a little warning like it does if it is timed. "This assignment must be submitted three days from opening it." That would mean people could put off opening it if they didn't have time too. :) and be more realistic with the school. 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!