Magical Evolution anyone?

Hello all,I'm considering messaging our esteemed Headmaster about the possibility of a NEWT level course in Magical Evolution. Ideally, it would be a 2 year course (6th and 7th) that would look at the evolution of magical animals the first year and magical humans the second. However, I don't want to contact the Headmaster unless there is some interest.So would anyone be interested in taking a course like this?
Hello all,I'm considering messaging our esteemed Headmaster about the possibility of a NEWT level course in Magical Evolution. Ideally, it would be a 2 year course (6th and 7th) that would look at the evolution of magical animals the first year and magical humans the second. However, I don't want to contact the Headmaster unless there is some interest.So would anyone be interested in taking a course like this?
I'd be interested in the evolution of magical beasts, but I wonder if future care of magical creatures courses would cover it. History of magic seems I be doing some magical human evolution. 
I can talk to Professor Anne about what she had planned, but I was thinking of a course that would go more in depth for, not just the potential origin of magic, but how various species have evolved to utilize this magic. It would include DNA, fossil, and archaeological evidence.
I'd be interested!
This is so up my alley! I'm very much interested.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!