EPUB PDF and MOBI Texbooks

To the Admin and Professors! Please let me know if it is alright to offer these files, If it is then is it possible to post them to the site so people can have direct access to them.I currently have finishedThe standard Book of Spells grade 1and Magical Drafts and PotionsI am working on the others as i am often not at home and at the office without access to a computer with which to study or review the Text for Assignments
To the Admin and Professors! Please let me know if it is alright to offer these files, If it is then is it possible to post them to the site so people can have direct access to them.I currently have finishedThe standard Book of Spells grade 1and Magical Drafts and PotionsI am working on the others as i am often not at home and at the office without access to a computer with which to study or review the Text for Assignments
A History of Magic and Magics stellarum et planetae added. Four more Text books to convert 
I would love ePub files of all the textbooks! I hope they allow it!!!
Im doing a check up on all fules to make sure any mistakes from formatting are minimal. I should have everything done by the end of the week and I will ask the HM at that time.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!