Electives and career path

I would like to know what electives I need to choose for my desired career path. Is there any help with this somewhere?
I would like to know what electives I need to choose for my desired career path. Is there any help with this somewhere?
Pretty sure I want to be a Magizoologist
Looks like you'll have to do really well in Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology maybe even flying class and potions to help round out your knowledge and be helpful in your career choice. Magizoologist sounds like a great career path it is on my list too.
I'm going for Cursebreaker -- need NEWTs in the main courses except for Herbology & Astronomy. Need an OWL in Arithmancy and a NEWT in Ancient Runes. 
I think I want to be a healer :) but I need to get good grades in almost every subject haha! 
I'm thinking about perhaps looking into being an Obliviator... that sounds right up my alley... I'd love casting forgetting charms on people... of course I am always running my mouth wishing I could make people forget what I said lol... but to do it to muggles would be fun. 
I'm becoming an Auror. N.E.W.T s in DADA, potions, Herbology ,charms and transfiguration required.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!