Electives

To all the wonderful volunteers and the PA's and Professors thank you so much for what you have created but please release an official statement with regards to Electives. In year two of the books the students pick their electives for year three is that what we will be doing? We will have the 7 core classes, how many electives are offered and how many will each student be able to take also will we be able to change them from year to year? Say I take Care of Magical Creatures in year three but change my career path and I want to instead take Ancient Runes in year four is that allowed? Also if a person passes all classes through year seven will they be able to take electives they didn't take in their school years? If anyone else has any questions I missed feel free to add them but please only reply with known facts.
To all the wonderful volunteers and the PA's and Professors thank you so much for what you have created but please release an official statement with regards to Electives. In year two of the books the students pick their electives for year three is that what we will be doing? We will have the 7 core classes, how many electives are offered and how many will each student be able to take also will we be able to change them from year to year? Say I take Care of Magical Creatures in year three but change my career path and I want to instead take Ancient Runes in year four is that allowed? Also if a person passes all classes through year seven will they be able to take electives they didn't take in their school years? If anyone else has any questions I missed feel free to add them but please only reply with known facts.
We will be taking electives next year and the years after. Everyone will take a minimum of 2 electives starting next year and they can take all of the ones offered if they have the time and wish to. There will only be five electives offered next year and more will be offered in third year. There are a large amount of electives and professors but the list of which five will be in second year and which will be later on has not yet been released. As far as what I have heard this is the only information around that is widely confimed but I may be wrong. Headmaster Balog will release more information after finals are finished I think.
Has anyone heard if second year will have due dates? Because that would influence my decision on how many electives I will/can take.
It will, based on the last conversation with a prof I had, but the due dates will be individual for each student.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!