Courses not available?

So i just logged on after a long day out and when i go into my class and click on a lesson it tells me "Dear Students, unfortunately this course is not available at this time. Please enjoy other aspects of the site while the situation is handled. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Professor {add professors name here} " Am I the only person having this problem? I know it says the situation will be handles, but i would just like to make sure there's no problem on my end. Please and thank you. :)
So i just logged on after a long day out and when i go into my class and click on a lesson it tells me "Dear Students, unfortunately this course is not available at this time. Please enjoy other aspects of the site while the situation is handled. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Professor {add professors name here} " Am I the only person having this problem? I know it says the situation will be handles, but i would just like to make sure there's no problem on my end. Please and thank you. :)
Update: My transfiguraion class seems to be working, but it is still saying this for Chars, Astronomy, and Herbology i believe.
They should be going back up now-ish. 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!