World Cup

Any one else watching the world cup? Im rooting for America, which is funny because I'm not even american. (I'm in America right now though)  anyway.. Go America!
Any one else watching the world cup? Im rooting for America, which is funny because I'm not even american. (I'm in America right now though)  anyway.. Go America!
I'm for the Netherlands as I live there, though I don't expect them to win. They surprised everyone though with their victory on Spain, I was pleasantly surprised. I'm curious to see how their next match on wednesday will go. I'll definitely be watching!
I am half Greek, half British, and I root for both of them. Greece really has to step ip their game, they pissed me off against Colombia.
USA, USA, USA!!!Go Clint Dempsey!!! 30 second goal!
Oh my overall team is Switzerland because I am from there, but I'm watching the USA v Ghana game so I'm for USA during this game.  If they both get out, I'm defiantly for Brazil. Dempsey's 30 second goal was awesome. 
Oh, how good to have this topic! My team is Netherlands. :)
Germany and Italy here
I'm brasilian, but I don't want them to win.
I want the USA to win, but they usually choke in games that matter... I'm also a fan of the UK and Aussie, but neither of them look so good this year either... So give me the top 8 teams and I'll give you my pick to win it
Brazil v Mexico who's watching?
I'm not really cheering for anyone in particular right now. My allegiances change with every match lol. I'd like to see ENG do well but I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully they at least make it to the round of 16. I'll probably choose a team to really full on cheer for once we get to the quarter finals. Then if my team is bumped out I'll change teams again :)
Germany all the wayyyy
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!! OI OI OI!!!
Germany!!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!