Prefect's Business

Hi..I have a question marauding my mind. This is it, a PA for an elective course must be enrolled in that course¨?. For example, Juanito is a Ghoul Studies's PA but he doesn't want to take that elective. Can Juanito "keep" his position?
Hi..I have a question marauding my mind. This is it, a PA for an elective course must be enrolled in that course¨?. For example, Juanito is a Ghoul Studies's PA but he doesn't want to take that elective. Can Juanito "keep" his position?
You'd have to ask the specific Professor, but yes, most Professors want their PAs to be enrolled/doing well in the course as they must know the content and expectations to grade well. :)
Yes, I'd imagine they would need to be, PAs aren't to mark assignments they haven't done themselves already so they would need to be enrolled in the course
Yes, you are required to take the subject in which you PA for, as your will have access to the grading guidelines and answers for assignments. You must also complete those assignments before you can grade other's. 
Thanks, Holly..

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!