O.W.L. and N.E.W.T Exams

I know this is looking ahead (ok, waaay ahead), but how is HiH going to handle the O.W.L. and N.E.W.T exams in the 5th and 7th Years respectively? From what I understand in the book (and correct me if I'm wrong here), the score that you receive in the summer after the exam is indicative of what you got on the exam, not for the class. Would these exams replace the finals for the 5th and 7th years? Or would we have finals AND the O.W.L's/N.E.W.T.'s those years?
I know this is looking ahead (ok, waaay ahead), but how is HiH going to handle the O.W.L. and N.E.W.T exams in the 5th and 7th Years respectively? From what I understand in the book (and correct me if I'm wrong here), the score that you receive in the summer after the exam is indicative of what you got on the exam, not for the class. Would these exams replace the finals for the 5th and 7th years? Or would we have finals AND the O.W.L's/N.E.W.T.'s those years?
This is one of those things still under discussion since, as you note, it is still a ways off. Keep a lookout once Year 3 or so rolls around for more information to be released. Thanks for raising the question, Sagen. Feel free to owl me if you have any other questions.
I would think they would be completely separate, but it is still in discussion.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!