To my HiH family

Despite the frustrations that went on today, I really do love you guys more than you know. Hell, this place has done so much for me already. I have made some great friends, made an awesome Huffle family, and found a second home. Rough times have found me recently, and this place, even when it gets crazy, really helps me out. I love working with the students and with the professors. I love being a Head Girl/PA not for the title, but because I really love helping out and working with everyone as much as I can. It really brings me great joy. We're like one big dysfunctional family. We have our fights, our disagreements, our misunderstandings...we have our tears, our hurtful words, our tough times, but in the end...no matter what...we still have each other. And we still have our home.For the people who are thinking about leaving, please...don't. Even though things are hard, good things really are coming. The Professor's are hearing you and doing the best they can to get things done. They care about you so so much and more than you know. They really love you guys and would hate to see you go. Changes are coming. We just have to stick together and wait it out a little bit longer. We can do it. We have already gotten this far. I mean, look at how the site has changed from day one. For those who have been here from the launch, you remember the crazy wait for lessons, books, classes to open, waiting, and it all came true! We are given a chance to experience something we never thought we could. With this site being so new, yes, we are going to have many bumps, but we can get through it. I know we can. This is our home, and we are a family. We should stick together.I want to thank both the student and the professors for everything they do. With out the students, the professors would have no one to teach, and without the professors, we would have anyone to teach us all we love to learn. We need each other. I know there are those out there who bully and cause trouble, and that's sad. Heartbreaking even. But we can always go to the professors for help, and we can always go to each other. If we stand together, we'll be strong. If we can stand by each other and stand by those in need, with shoulder pressed to shoulder, we can build a mighty wall and stand strong, and nothing in this world can make us fall. Thank you guys for everything and I am always here for you :) And thank you professors for working so hard. I love all you guys.
Despite the frustrations that went on today, I really do love you guys more than you know. Hell, this place has done so much for me already. I have made some great friends, made an awesome Huffle family, and found a second home. Rough times have found me recently, and this place, even when it gets crazy, really helps me out. I love working with the students and with the professors. I love being a Head Girl/PA not for the title, but because I really love helping out and working with everyone as much as I can. It really brings me great joy. We're like one big dysfunctional family. We have our fights, our disagreements, our misunderstandings...we have our tears, our hurtful words, our tough times, but in the end...no matter what...we still have each other. And we still have our home.For the people who are thinking about leaving, please...don't. Even though things are hard, good things really are coming. The Professor's are hearing you and doing the best they can to get things done. They care about you so so much and more than you know. They really love you guys and would hate to see you go. Changes are coming. We just have to stick together and wait it out a little bit longer. We can do it. We have already gotten this far. I mean, look at how the site has changed from day one. For those who have been here from the launch, you remember the crazy wait for lessons, books, classes to open, waiting, and it all came true! We are given a chance to experience something we never thought we could. With this site being so new, yes, we are going to have many bumps, but we can get through it. I know we can. This is our home, and we are a family. We should stick together.I want to thank both the student and the professors for everything they do. With out the students, the professors would have no one to teach, and without the professors, we would have anyone to teach us all we love to learn. We need each other. I know there are those out there who bully and cause trouble, and that's sad. Heartbreaking even. But we can always go to the professors for help, and we can always go to each other. If we stand together, we'll be strong. If we can stand by each other and stand by those in need, with shoulder pressed to shoulder, we can build a mighty wall and stand strong, and nothing in this world can make us fall. Thank you guys for everything and I am always here for you :) And thank you professors for working so hard. I love all you guys.
Dear Noelle,I think this is the time for big asseverations from everybody. This text was really good to read. Thank you for writing this. I've met to you and the others in my first days in HiH and they are really good friends to me. We spent many nights together, try to get to know each other. The last days drama was a shock to everybody, I think. Everybody thought about to finish this whole thing, or maybe give up, but this time isn't here yet. And This time will never come - I hope.You are right, until we are here to each other, everything can be solved. There are many problems, it is right, but I'm sure the leaders of the site try to solve them. Don't blame others, try to find the best way for you!I think, I hope who are here, in Hogwarts is Here knows that this is just FUN. This is the main point, boys and girls, FUN. If you have the mood than you write essays, tests, homeworks, if you don't have, you don't have to! Please, don't forget this. It should be fun for the Professors, too.There will be always some people who try to ruin this game (yes, it is just a game). I'm not thinking about the people eho complaining, because they have the right to do this and in some points, they are right. Now I'm thinking about the people who bullying others. Please, try to ignore them. I was lucky, nobody bullied me in HiH, but I can advise to everybody to ignore them. They are just bad people, who try to destroy what others built. That's all, and we can be angry and indignant, but that makes them happy. I know it is hard, but don't care about those people.Yesterday many people debated with you, Noelle, many people wrote bad things, but they don't know you. I know how did you mean that answer.Okey, it was long, I just wanted to write a response for this "letter" and I am very proud to get to know you! Thank you and all of the other Huffle family to know you and make me such a wonderful days here!
Awwww, thank you Sofia! I am proud and happy I have you as a friend, too! Huffles for life!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!