Detention

What would happens if a student does not do his detention's assignment ??
What would happens if a student does not do his detention's assignment ??
Rabastan Lestrange Black wroteWhat would happens if a student does not do his detention's assignment ??If you're me... It'll probably be a year of detention, loss of house points, kicked from the class with auto fail and more...
You will be required to have a conference with your Head of House, which in your case is Professor Henrick Darkstorm.
But... I'm sure a first time offender would get a warning to show up, followed by the detention and a 1000 word essay... Probably on flobberworm mucus... ;)
*tiptoes out to prevent being seen*>:)
Professor August Rubedo wroteYou will be required to have a conference with your Head of House, which in your case is Professor Henrick Darkstorm.Can somebody lose points for detentions ? Can somebody be expelled from HiH?
I was told I lost 285... I gotta hear the answer to this one... *rubs hands together*And I believe expulsion is possible... 
I've had 21 one-hours scheduled, but been to only 30 minutes of one...
Ashley Snape wroteI've had 21 one-hours scheduled, but been to only 30 minutes of one... Thank you for informing me, I'll be sure to pass this information onto your Head of House. 
umm... that's unnecessary...
honestly professor... you REALLY don't need to pass it on
Ashley I still don't get why you seem so proud of your detentions and treat them like silly jokes. Obviously you will have to serve them if you earned them.Rabastan I think that even if you cannot be expelled, a Professor can remove you from their course. Effectively that is expulsion as you will not be able to move on to year 2 if any year 1 courses are not complete and so on throughout the years with required courses.
i don't treat them like silly jokes, i have legitimate reasons for them and I have proof from professors
I've never had a detention. I don't even think I know how you get them o.O

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!