Hogwarts is Here

Hi, So with all of the drama that we have been having, we might as well roll out the positive aspects of this website. What is something that you have gotten out of here, that you are happy about?(Please keep this thread happy, and try and keep it drama-free).For me, I have found amazing people that I work with. Great friends. And I am glad to be part of the staff. 
Hi, So with all of the drama that we have been having, we might as well roll out the positive aspects of this website. What is something that you have gotten out of here, that you are happy about?(Please keep this thread happy, and try and keep it drama-free).For me, I have found amazing people that I work with. Great friends. And I am glad to be part of the staff. 
A record amount of friends in such a short span of time :)
Amazing friends! I think the friends I've made on here are the best part of this site. ;D
I have no complaints with the classes! Thanks to the appeal system, we can get answers whenever something seems wildly unfair. I also an very happy with the pace that new features have been rolling out (which seems to put me in the minority). I'm glad we have forums, and the site looks SO much better than day 1 (which still seems like just yesterday to an adult with a  busy full-time job).
I've found amasing friends, get to know many things about the Wizarding World, and it is a place where I can practice my English! So thank you HiH, even if it has some problems! :)
I have gotten a butt-load of friends, writing chances, and an escape to a place where everyone loves the fandom:)
My dorm, The Curious 'Claws, is the best! And I've made some really great friends :)
A place to geek out over Harry Potter where you're surrounded by people who feel the same way! <3
I LOVE MY DORM!!!! <3 They have become my family!League of 42 for life!
These are all amazing!Keep them coming!
i finally understand the coordinates for celestial objects. I was so bewildered by the existence of 2-3 different coordinates for any one object in Astronomy when I was studying at a Muggle Univeristy. No teacher there explained the 3 ways of plotting celestial objects, nor was it in the textbook. It makes so much more sense now. Thank you!
I'm much more interested in hogwarts subjects than muggle college studies.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!