Blood and Moonlight Essay (Help Me)

I really need to get to do this essay. Please help me. How have you done? And how were you able to put so many words?
I really need to get to do this essay. Please help me. How have you done? And how were you able to put so many words?
I got an 80, just because I forgot to go into detail on the effects of what happen to the caster. Here is what I did: about 100-150 ish words a paragraph, 6 paragraphs. first, I discussed the requirements of using the material with the spell, and what would happen. Next, I explained what the caster was using, and what would happen, and why it would happen. Then, I did one paragraph each on the different mistakes that caster was doing; using waned, or unwaned, or bottled, or fresh, or whatever they were using and what effects it would have on the spell. That was 5 paragraphs total. Last, I explained vaguely what would happen to the caster, and restated what would happen overall with the spell. This is a vague guide, and it's how I think and write. If it does not suit you, use another method to explain yourself. Don't blame me or my techniques if you are not happy with your grade, just review your work and consider an appeal if that is appropriate. Good luck,SPA~~
Thanks Sydney :)

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!