HELP

Hey everyone,Was looking in the library, couldn't find anything on Horcruxes.  If anyone could point me in the right direction, that'd be much appreciated. 
Hey everyone,Was looking in the library, couldn't find anything on Horcruxes.  If anyone could point me in the right direction, that'd be much appreciated. 
There are no such books in the library with that material at this time, and wouldn't be available to first year students obviously because of their mature and dangerous content.
oh contraire Zachary,  I had an uncle that was a prefect here awhile back and he told me I'd find it there....are you calling him a liar....
Billmort, I can't help you on your "purely academic" search for more advanced reading material. But word around Hogwarts is there is a entrance to a secret chamber that may be of interest. Got any experience speaking parsletongue?
psshh been there done that, only thing down there were snake bones and a shiny sword in a hat.  Ended up selling the sword on ebay, am thinking of wearing the hat for the Hogwarts soiree and hoot'nanny coming up in the fall.  although I will say the chamber is a real nice place to take my pet snake "forsheezy" for a walk before classes in the morning....
1.  Sneak into the restricted section (good luck with that)2.  Ask your DADA professor (and hope that he or she has no ethical standards)3.  Find a Muggle who knows how to use "Google"... oh wait, you apparently found your way onto eBay... so this one might be your best bet.
thanks angela, I think ill go with the first option.  I saw that Potter kid had an invisibility cloak, just have to whip up a quick avada kedavra and bingo. then ill waltz my way into the restricted section , undetected and then start whippin up some horcruxes, i'm thinking a baker's dozen will do... Anyone have any family heirlooms or ancient lost relics they would like to donate...Mind you, this is "purely academic".  Ive been giving special permission by my professors that I can make horcruxes in replacement of taking my end of the year O.W.L exams. 
Mr Riddle, Professor Rubedo is rather interested in the topic of your discussion. Perhaps you could owl him? Thank you.
I would if I could Professor Hunt.  You see on the ride over to Hogwarts on the train, my pet snake "Forsheezy" wasn't very fond of Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Botts Jelly Beans for an inflight snack, but she did take a liking to not only my owl but several others and one young ginger's rat...But if Professor Rubedo wants to talk Horcruxes, Tuesday night is Taco Tuesday at my place in the Crsytal Cave, and my roomates the Inferi make a mean taco casserole. 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!