Hogwarts Alumni

Looking for older fans that might have....Already graduated from high school.Not in school.Maybe has kids.Don't care about One Direction.Pays Bills.I just want to know I'm not alone on here and need someone to talk too.Add me as a friend or shoot me an owl.
Looking for older fans that might have....Already graduated from high school.Not in school.Maybe has kids.Don't care about One Direction.Pays Bills.I just want to know I'm not alone on here and need someone to talk too.Add me as a friend or shoot me an owl.
I can assure you that you are definitely not alone.
I have children, can't stand one direction and I certainly do pay bills! X
Hello. I assure you there are quite a bit of us who are not in high school, as well as pay bills :P
Yay!!!!...this makes me so happy!!!
Been out of school for quite a while now, married, bills, job - you're not alone :D Also, I added you as friend ^^
You are not even close to alone. I would say that describes at least half of the student population :-) 
i guess we're just not as vocal, or should i say, as apparent, as our younger peers?maybe we should start a What Were You In to Back In 2000 thread, that should wheedle us out of the cobwebs. or perhaps a throwback boyband thread like N'Sync or Backstreet Boys. take that, 1D! lol
I'm married with kids, and more bills than I know what to do with. You are not alone, haha.
Don't have kids, but I'm getting married and have already graduated from college. I always get a weird feeling when people say things like, "Oh, I haven't seen you online in a few days! Studying for finals?" Like, no dude, I was working. 
I'm  not married and I don't have kids, but I am out of high school and work a full time job! :)
Paying bills and working on my taxes... sounds about right.
Not alone by far!Already graduated high school and college, no kids, couldn't care less about One Direction, and I have so many bills it's ridiculous.  How's that?  :)
So not alone!  Married, 2 kids, loads of bills...  However, I can't escape 1D (not because I'm a fangirl, but because I teach 12-14 year olds!).  I joke that I'm doing my post-grad at Hogwarts.  :)
Married no kids (3 dogs instead lol) way way to many bills! I am back at college tho so I have this feeling in real life as well :s oh and as for one direction.....boyzone were better....for those who aren't from the uk and have no clue who they are they are an irish boy and from the 90s :) 
You are so not alone! I have one kid and bills and hate 1D (but I do love me some Backstreet Boys and N*Sync...)
Grown up and sadly responsible :-)and I'd much rather listen to Swish and Flick or Draco and the Malfoys! ;-)
I'm out of high school. Sadly, I went through a phase of liking One Direction which is long over hopefully. I love the Backstreet Boys and my nineties stuff.
There are loads of us. I'm married. No kids yet, but hopefully soon. I pay entirely too many bills.And unfortunately, I work with middle schoolers so I know more than I want to know about 1D.
I graduate college next semester and live in my own place with my boyfriend. I pay my own bills, make my own food, and do my own thing. We are not alone lol.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!