Suggestion

I wasn't sure where to put this...I have an idea, but first I want to say this isn't a criticism of how things have been done, I'm really enjoying the site and experience so far and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone involved.  It's clear you've all put so much hard work into making this what it is!Would there be any way of putting somewhere what assignments are left for a course?  I know when we click on a lesson we can see the assignments for that lesson and that's great, but would there be any way of having a list for all nine lessons at once?  Not necessarily titles, but something like..."For this course:5 Quizzes (Weeks 1-3, 6, 8)4 bi-weekly journals2 Exams (Midterm - week 5, Final - week 9)3 Research Essays (Weeks 4, 5, 7)"I know some professors put this in the intro lecture but it would be good to have it for all, and they could get ticked off as we complete them.  I appreciate that things change, but this could be a feature that can be updated?I know nothing about website management so dunno if this would work, it's just an idea :)Thankyou again for everything!
I wasn't sure where to put this...I have an idea, but first I want to say this isn't a criticism of how things have been done, I'm really enjoying the site and experience so far and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone involved.  It's clear you've all put so much hard work into making this what it is!Would there be any way of putting somewhere what assignments are left for a course?  I know when we click on a lesson we can see the assignments for that lesson and that's great, but would there be any way of having a list for all nine lessons at once?  Not necessarily titles, but something like..."For this course:5 Quizzes (Weeks 1-3, 6, 8)4 bi-weekly journals2 Exams (Midterm - week 5, Final - week 9)3 Research Essays (Weeks 4, 5, 7)"I know some professors put this in the intro lecture but it would be good to have it for all, and they could get ticked off as we complete them.  I appreciate that things change, but this could be a feature that can be updated?I know nothing about website management so dunno if this would work, it's just an idea :)Thankyou again for everything!
Great idea! Only thing is that things change, so that list would likely not be accurate as the year develops. It would be great to try, though.
I was thinking it would be the kind of thing that could be changed as the course changes, if that would be possible.  Just to give an idea as to what all is expected  :)

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!