Hogwarts Library Dilema

I need help! Let me explain the situation:I want to publish a book in the Hogwarts Library. The "Edit Book" glitch was supposed to have been fixed, so I tried it out. I can now edit chapters, but every time I try to add a chapter and submit, it says "not allowed" and won't let me start my first chapter. Has anyone else had this problem?-Chiyoko
I need help! Let me explain the situation:I want to publish a book in the Hogwarts Library. The "Edit Book" glitch was supposed to have been fixed, so I tried it out. I can now edit chapters, but every time I try to add a chapter and submit, it says "not allowed" and won't let me start my first chapter. Has anyone else had this problem?-Chiyoko
I have the exact same problem. I have no idea why it won't work.
I'm also having the same problem. I was so happy that I could finally edit my book, but I can't add anything to it. I'm just writing it in my notebook and then transferring the chapters when it finally works.
For me it's working =S
For me, it says not allowed...I can try another browser, maybe that's it!
Leah Miller wroteFor me, it says not allowed...I can try another browser, maybe that's it!...And it's not my browser...
I just tried it to! It seems that when they fixed the edit glitch, they accidentally added a "you can't add new chapters" glitch! :(
Do you have any plugins installed? Sometimes that can be the problem.
Sid Harris wroteI just tried it to! It seems that when they fixed the edit glitch, they accidentally added a "you can't add new chapters" glitch! :(Bummer :(
No, I don't have any plug-ins installed, so that might be it, but it doesn't lead me to a '404 Error' page as per norm, but rather stays on the page and simply says 'not allowed'
Chiyoko Amaterasu wroteNo, I don't have any plug-ins installed, so that might be it, but it doesn't lead me to a '404 Error' page as per norm, but rather stays on the page and simply says 'not allowed'Plugins only cause issues if they're there :) Unless, of course, they're required for something to work (like flash). That wouldn't be the case here. Sounds like other people are seeing the same problem, too. When I test it with my old test books I see the same thing. I wonder if it has something to do with the code that auto-hides books with no chapters?
Should we notify a professor about this? Or do you think they already know and/or trying to fix it?
Wait, it's working for me now! :) How about you all?
Just did a test, and it's working for me, too. :) That was a quick fix!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!