Riddles

At a train station an intelligent rich man was awaiting his upper class rail transport. He was sorting through his wallet and pulled out credit cards, receipts, and $200 in cash. An egotistical scam artist (and a talented one at that) approached the man and said to him, "I'll bet you, on all the money in your wallet, that I can get a packet of chips out of that snack machine without inserting any money!" The rich man, who was intrigued by this 'talent', readily agreed. The scam artist walked over to the snack dispenser, stuck his hand up through the compartments, and a chip packet fell out. The rich man was amazed, but being a faithful businessman, stuck to his word, yet the scam artist walked off without a penny. Why?
At a train station an intelligent rich man was awaiting his upper class rail transport. He was sorting through his wallet and pulled out credit cards, receipts, and $200 in cash. An egotistical scam artist (and a talented one at that) approached the man and said to him, "I'll bet you, on all the money in your wallet, that I can get a packet of chips out of that snack machine without inserting any money!" The rich man, who was intrigued by this 'talent', readily agreed. The scam artist walked over to the snack dispenser, stuck his hand up through the compartments, and a chip packet fell out. The rich man was amazed, but being a faithful businessman, stuck to his word, yet the scam artist walked off without a penny. Why?
The rich man had no more money in his wallet after taking everything out.
There weren't any pennies in his wallet?
Yes he had emptied his wallet..A woman had 7 kids. Half of them are boys. How is this possible?
All 7 of the woman's children are boys.
Yes all her children were boys.Bob was having a big party. He decided on a technique to get lots of people to come. He invited his five closest friends and said that they could each invite 4 people. Each of those could invite 3. Each of those could invite 2. Each of those could invite 1. Overall, how many people did Bob invite to his party?
5, Bob only invited the 5 he said could invite 4.
Yes 5..A girl has been assigned to window cleaning for the day. She has to clean three windows, all different sizes. However, the girl is very pale and burns easily, so she wants to decide which SPF factor to use. She begins cleaning at 12:00 in the morning and can clean 1 square metre in 1 minute. The first window is 10' by 10', the second 9' by 16', and the third 9' by 20'. Assuming that any SPF sunscreen is available, which one should she buy?
12:00 in the morning is midnight, is it not? So she wouldn't need any.
If she starts at midnight whe will be done before the sun rises?
Yes! exactly! :) There are twelve inches in a foot. There are 5280 feet in a mile. There are 3 feet in a yard. So, how many feet do you have?
*looks down* 2
2?
yes 2.In the country of Yarnland, it is illegal to drown a piece of string. However, I sank a piece of string and left it there, and I was not arrested. Many people saw me do it and were happy that I did. Why?
You sank the string, you didn't drown it. 
You're weaving.
You are all fools! Albus Dumbledore is the answer to every riddle! Evada Kedavraaaaaaaaa!!! 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!