Any other muggle quidditch players?

I'm a beater for the NAU Narwhals - not exactly wonderful at it, but it's a ton of fun anyway. Quidkids are fantastic, and even with the sport going further away from the book origins, it's still full of nerds (myself included).So - anyone else play? Getting ready to make the trek back to South Carolina for WCVIII?
I'm a beater for the NAU Narwhals - not exactly wonderful at it, but it's a ton of fun anyway. Quidkids are fantastic, and even with the sport going further away from the book origins, it's still full of nerds (myself included).So - anyone else play? Getting ready to make the trek back to South Carolina for WCVIII?
Yeah, I love playing Quidditch with my brother, Ian. We have all the balls except we are missing one bludger and a bat. Oh well. I'm generally a Beater too.
I would love to try out Quidditch, it looks so interesting, but I don't have siblings to play with, and most of my close friends are Muggles. I have one that is Muggle-born, and therefore, she isn't interested in Quidditch. I know a couple of pure-bloods too, they're dating, but they have busy schedules. So....I can't ever play. I've watched many games though, and I think I'd make either a good Seeker or Chaser. Probably Seeker though. :)
I'm a retired Muggle Quidditch player. I started coaching because I was too injured to play. I took my team to first place at my school's first Quidditch tournament.One interesting thing about me is that I'm definitely not a nerd. It's awesome how Muggle Quidditch can bring nerds and non-nerds together.
I've played one game of Quidditch with some local college kids. It was the best day ever. I played a beater as well, which is, in my opinion, the best position to play. ;) I would love to play for a team on a regular basis but I don't have many Potterhead friends around with means of getting to and from practices easily.
Hey there!I play chaser for NU Kneazles and I am soooooo excited for the World Cup! 
I play muggle quidditch all the time. I'm actually on a team
The college I'm transferring to (App State) has a team so I discovered yesterday. Can't wait to start fan-girling. 
I play chaser and am good at it due to years of soccer. :-)
I'm a chaser, not very good at it but I love playing quidditch. I broke my ankle in my first practice, but hey, it's quidditch :D
I would love to play but I don't have anyone to play with or know of any teams nearby. What a shame.
I'm a Chaser and captain of my school's team. We came second in the high school division of the World Cup V almost three years ago, but because we're a high school team, we haven't been able to travel to other World Cups.I intend on playing quidditch in college as well. Perhaps I'll see some of you there? :)
Yes of course! I don't play on a registered team, though.  I play with cousins, friends, and family.  I'm an excellent seeker.
I love playing, I'm not on any registed team though. I play beater and I love it, everyone underestimates me as a beater though because I'm short.
Well, not regularly. Here and there! One of the games I participated in left me with a torn knee muscle, so I'm not as active during games as I'd like to be. I do like commentating when I'm asked and often act as cheerleader or more accurately "that annoying girl who shouts a lot". But, yes. Muggle Quidditch was and still is something I enjoy immensely!
I tried to start a Quidditch team in one of the counties I use to live in, but not enough people wanted to play and I got pregnant causing me to move back with my parents in another county far away :/ would love to help coach for a team in denton or collin county. 
Yah I would love playing quddich .I would love if I'm invetied
I am a chaser for the Ravenclaw muggle quidditch team
I am a Keeper for My Team, and Assistant Captain. Can't wait for Quidditch World Cup Got My Nimbus Two Thousand Ready 
I am the seeker/chaser for my team! I havent played in a tournament this year yet but i'm so excited for this coming semester!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!