Sports Section in Upcoming Magazine

As you may have seen around the site I am writing for a new Magazine - or rather I have created it and have recruited a team of writers to help me. The Magazine is called: "The Hogwarts Entertainment Magazine", and will feature a sports section. To give quid ditch players a heads up, this is what the sports section will include:-Quidditch world cup match - France vs. Germany-American State Match - Arizona vs Montana (not quite decided yet)-British League Match - Cheshire Cats vs. Essex Elements -Quidditch Player of the Week - Hazel WrenI hope you look forward to it! The magazine is due to be published in the Hogwarts Library on the 30th of November.-Lilia Pendragon
As you may have seen around the site I am writing for a new Magazine - or rather I have created it and have recruited a team of writers to help me. The Magazine is called: "The Hogwarts Entertainment Magazine", and will feature a sports section. To give quid ditch players a heads up, this is what the sports section will include:-Quidditch world cup match - France vs. Germany-American State Match - Arizona vs Montana (not quite decided yet)-British League Match - Cheshire Cats vs. Essex Elements -Quidditch Player of the Week - Hazel WrenI hope you look forward to it! The magazine is due to be published in the Hogwarts Library on the 30th of November.-Lilia Pendragon
I suppose it might be a bit late to say this, but can I be a writer for your magazine (probably in the next issue)?
can I write in your magazine

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!