Where are the quidditch teams

Here is a map of some of the teams that are out there. Mostly colleges, some high schools and community teams. http://quiddata.org/teams>
Here is a map of some of the teams that are out there. Mostly colleges, some high schools and community teams. http://quiddata.org/teams>
James Snape wroteHere is a map of some of the teams that are out there. Mostly colleges, some high schools and community teams. http://quiddata.org/teams>Duke Quidditch Chaser right here! -fist pump-
I'm the Founder of Texas Lutheran University Quidditch which is no longer really operational.
I don't play Quidditch myself, but I know several people who are on my school's team. Last year's World Cup was local, so all the Quidditch players went out and volunteered there (in addition to playing, of course).
I was at last year's World Cup! I was a Beater for the University of South Alabama. But we actually had a shortage of players on our team due to one of our teammates getting put in the hospital and another already being injured, so I doubled as Chaser for a few games. `
I'm IQA, or I guess USQ rep, for Rhode Island. Went to World Cups IV and V. I'm the biggest fan, not a player.
My school runs Quidditch like intramurals - teams in the same school play each other.I used to be the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team at my school. That year, I got into a rivalry with the Slytherin captain, who was being quite a brat and making her team look bad. My Gryffindors won the tournament that year.We ended up carrying the rivalry after the tournament. Semesters later, I was in the same science class as her but in a different group. We tried to beat each other by scoring the most points in the review. My group always got the most points.
Here a chaser from the only team of Muggle Quidditch in the IQA, the Barcelona Eagles
Does anyone know if there's a quidditch team at the University of Birmingham, UK?
Captain and beater/chaser/sometimes seeker for the very young Amsterdragons quidditch team! (:We're just starting out, but we're enthusiastic and driven (and frankly, there's a lot of talent in that little team, if I may say so), and that's what matters at the moment :)
Jenny Harper wroteDoes anyone know if there's a quidditch team at the University of Birmingham, UK?Yes, there is. The Birmingham BeedleBards. I think they're quite a new team...
EM Price wroteJenny Harper wroteDoes anyone know if there's a quidditch team at the University of Birmingham, UK?Yes, there is. The Birmingham BeedleBards. I think they're quite a new team... HURRAH!!!I don''t care how much they say I won't have time for a social life during my course, I'm so joining it! Excellent nickname as well
Paul Weasley wroteHere a chaser from the only team of Muggle Quidditch in the IQA, the Barcelona EaglesYou mean the only official Spanish team so far (I'm in that team as well). Hopefully other teams will become official soon.
Paul Weasley wroteHere a chaser from the only team of Muggle Quidditch in the IQA, the Barcelona EaglesYeah. Meant the only Spanish Quidditch team
Purdue University and IU also have teams.
I can see the facebook of Madrid´s quidditch team :(¿Can anyboody help me? 
Hanna Bouma wroteCaptain and beater/chaser/sometimes seeker for the very young Amsterdragons quidditch team! (:We're just starting out, but we're enthusiastic and driven (and frankly, there's a lot of talent in that little team, if I may say so), and that's what matters at the moment :) Amsterdragons? I didn't know we had quidditch here in the Netherlands :o You don't happen to know if there's a team based in Utrecht somewhere?
Sorry to interrupt and its probably really strange but yeah first of all, hi and second of all I made a club for quidditch if anyone wants to join?http://www.hogwartsishere.com/clubs/26209/Okay i will butt out now thanks :)
I played Beater for the James Madison University Marauders when I was in Undergrad. (: The VQL, I've noticed, is one of the most active state Quidditch leagues in the US!
Anyone know if there are community teams in Washington state?

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!