Awesome Classes!

I just wanted to leave a shout-out here for the Potions teacher. I'm taking the classes alphabetically, so I've undergone pretty much all of the subjects with the exception of Transfiguration. Still, I don't believe the last teacher will be as good as the one we have in Potions.You personally have everything that I believe to be necessary for a teacher/class - you try to make things dynamic and different, you admit (and support!) creative answers that might be even against what is common, you intend to make students think critically and avoid the formulaic method of explaining things to a "general mass" by using the approach of seeing that each and every student is individual.Kudos to you, I'm loving the class - also, I think the references on the class names and assignments are AWESOME.
I just wanted to leave a shout-out here for the Potions teacher. I'm taking the classes alphabetically, so I've undergone pretty much all of the subjects with the exception of Transfiguration. Still, I don't believe the last teacher will be as good as the one we have in Potions.You personally have everything that I believe to be necessary for a teacher/class - you try to make things dynamic and different, you admit (and support!) creative answers that might be even against what is common, you intend to make students think critically and avoid the formulaic method of explaining things to a "general mass" by using the approach of seeing that each and every student is individual.Kudos to you, I'm loving the class - also, I think the references on the class names and assignments are AWESOME.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!