Slytherin Quidditch Team

Hello fellow Slytherins!So I've been browsing the site for (maybe more than a few :D ) hours today and I just can't seem to find anywhere for Quidditch RP, and as a big fan of the sport, muggle or otherwise, I'd like to see if people would want to form a RP Slytherin Quidditch team? Anyone and everyone interested then reply and let's see if we can get something going? Some RP experience would be useful but not mandatory, as the great thing about RP is that you learn as you go from everyone and of course, it's awesome fun!
Hello fellow Slytherins!So I've been browsing the site for (maybe more than a few :D ) hours today and I just can't seem to find anywhere for Quidditch RP, and as a big fan of the sport, muggle or otherwise, I'd like to see if people would want to form a RP Slytherin Quidditch team? Anyone and everyone interested then reply and let's see if we can get something going? Some RP experience would be useful but not mandatory, as the great thing about RP is that you learn as you go from everyone and of course, it's awesome fun!
http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiH_Quidditch/index - this is HiH Quidditch, but no official teams are formed yet.
Looks a little confusing, although that could be because I'm not registered on it
It's still getting figured out, but (basically) it's an RP trivia experience.
I would be interested in joining. I'm a great beater!
I'm interested. I play muggle Quidditch. I play chaser
I'm interested in joining the team. I play Beater.
That's great you three! If we can get seven of us (or I suppose it would work with 5 or 6 though) and we could start by starting up a RP and see where we get with it. To start off we could just sort out who would be what position etc, someone write out a starting post and until other houses wish to join or find people to RP as their house team we just fill in those roles ourselves perhaps?
I'd make a great keeper :)
I prefer my usual position as beater, but since it appears we already have two of those, I make a decent seeker as well.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!