New, Tumblr, Scared

So I know people are wondering about the weird title of this so lets get started.My name is Chyna and I'm new. I'm looking for some friends so that'd be great.I'm on tumblr and I follow everyone back. thisisurcaptainspeaking is my url. And I'm pansexual and I think I'm ready to come out to my mom and siblings. But every time I think I've found the words, my throat gets tight and I feel nauseous. Any advice?
So I know people are wondering about the weird title of this so lets get started.My name is Chyna and I'm new. I'm looking for some friends so that'd be great.I'm on tumblr and I follow everyone back. thisisurcaptainspeaking is my url. And I'm pansexual and I think I'm ready to come out to my mom and siblings. But every time I think I've found the words, my throat gets tight and I feel nauseous. Any advice?
just say it the best way you can. do you honestly think they would accept it?
I have no idea honestly, which scares me the most. 
You could try opening the topic as a joke or a question like "what if I'm pansexual..." or "How would I know if I'm pansexual?" so that you could test the water first before jumping in and surprising them about the news. If you think they're quite calm with the topic you could go on, but if you think they suddenly become uptight and tense, you could say "never mind" or "it was just a random thought" and leave it for another day. If you do finally tell, it could be shocking to them, especially if they have no idea at all and weren't expecting it. Give them time to let it sink in. Don't be mad at them if they react in a way you weren't expecting, they want to be understood just as much as you want them to understand you.Best of luck! :)
I'm pansexual as well, but I never really had to come out to my parents. They knew I had boyfriends and girlfriends, and when they asked me about it I told them I was pansexual which meant I didn't care about partsAnd they just accepted itGood luck!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!