Malfoy Family

Who is your favorite Malfoy ?
Draco by far.
Narcissa. (If you're including Bellatrix, then her)
myself but great-uncle Lucius is an isnpration so is Draco
Draco and Narcissa
Draco or Narcissa
Draco
Narcissa; she's such a tortured character. She has to balance her family's evil history, her husband's coldness and tendency towards the Dark Arts, and, of course, her beloved son. Plus, I like her name.
draco adopted me and scopius is my brother and i ship dramione. i never knew my mother because she died (draco's wife) and he adopted me because he wanted a sibling for his son!!!
Narcissa. I think she's got the most sense and the least sadistic
Draco
Lucius. He is charming and capable. Of course, (grin) I prefer my own version of him rather than Rowling's version.
Draco or Scorpius
m Daughter of Narcissa and Lucius. I love my brother
Join us in "Verum in Liberum" - the truth in freedom! We strive to help witches and wizards get rid of the restraints put on them by the Ministry and Hogwarts, and encourage them to return to the full exploration of magic, having access to every little bit of it - something that is heavily restrained by most organizations, and commonly called "dark magic". But "dark magic" exists. It is a part of us, therefore it exists. And if it exists, it is the truth. It is within that truth that we find freedom. http://www.hogwartsishere.com/groups/2199/
i absolutely love Draco. And Narcissa
Draco becase he's son of my dads favorite death eater
Lucius, my father ^^
Me... duh
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,qwertyuioasdfghjzxcvbnmsdfghjhgfdsasdfghgfdxzcvbnbvcxcvbndsdfghgfds1234567890
My grandfather Draco. Before I died, he favored me more than my own parents did.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!