Pureblood Slytherins

Any worthy Pureblood Slytherins should know about? If I am going to be here, I might as well make some freinds
I am!
Well, it's nice to know that there are still some purebloods out there.
Not that I care what your blood status is, it's just the fact that soon, there will be a school full of muggle borns, You know?
Nice to meet you Thesra.
I come from a very long line of purebloods, Sean. I'd be pleased to make your acquaintance.
Nice to meet you all, fellow purebloods
Hey. *lights cig*
Hello.
Hey I am a Malfoy so yup.
I belong to a great line of pure blood. And if it would be strange to see this school full of dirty blood ... Lucky we are Pureblood
hey im new to the house. im a pure blood nice 2 meet u all
Hey there! Pure-blood here. Rosier from Mother. Prince from Father. Nice to meet you all.
Hi i m a pure blood. See ! i am a Malfoy Daughter of Narcissa AND Lucius
Hi ima a fellow pureblood!
I'm just as pureblood as Harry Potter is, but I think the label is rather hypocritical. There really is no such thing as a pureblood family because before the Statute of Secrecy was passed, it was very common to marry Muggles, and if the pureblood families were in fact pureblood, they would have died out a long time ago. Yes, Salazar Slytherin wanted to teach the purest of blood, but he is no longer at Hogwarts. I was sorted here, not because of my blood, but because of my ambition. The sorting hat is NOT Salazar Slytherin and being a pureblood does NOT get you sorted into Slytherin, contrary to popular belief. I do not apologize for the rant or what I have said. It's time there is discussion about hypocrisy of the pureblood label!
Join us in "Verum in Liberum" - the truth in freedom! We strive to help witches and wizards get rid of the restraints put on them by the Ministry and Hogwarts, and encourage them to return to the full exploration of magic, having access to every little bit of it - something that is heavily restrained by most organizations, and commonly called "dark magic". But "dark magic" exists. It is a part of us, therefore it exists. And if it exists, it is the truth. It is within that truth that we find freedom. http://www.hogwartsishere.com/groups/2199/
I'm a pure blood
New to the house & a pureblood of course!
My name is Cordelia Black of The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
Whitely, I don't think that's what he is asking, or stating, just...wondering. And actually, sometimes pureblood families marry in their family to keep the bloodline pure. Or some peopel go by the three generation rule, for example, Muggle+Muggle= Muggle Muggle + Wizard/Witch= Muggleborn Muggleborn+Pureblood= HalfBlood Halfblood + Pureblood= Pureblood.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!