SLYTHERIN STUDY GROUP?

Who wants to make a slytherin study group (any house is welcome as well of course) where we meet up at least 2 days a week for about 30-45 minutes and try to get help/do out studies? if anyone would like to join, please comment some date and time suggestions
I'm game. Below is a rough timeline when I can be online: Sunday- anytime after 7pm. During the day I'll be on and off, but I can stay and do more after 7pm due to personal reasons Monday- anytime Tuesday- anytime before 4pm Wed- anytime before 4pm Thursday- anytime before 4pm Friday- anytime after 7pm Saturday- it varies I do close my retail store from 5:30pm-1am. I can be online as early as 2-2:30am to whenever I pass out.
Hello! I'm not sure if you're still looking for a study-buddy (because this was posted a few months ago) but I have a pretty free schedule and this sounds like a brilliant idea. Monday through Thursday, I'm available usually from around 6:00 PM to 7:00-7:30 PM, and on Saturdays ONLY I am usually available anywhere from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM. I am available on Fridays but it is my most restrictive day, usually from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. I am not available on Sundays.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!