Stuff

Hi! I know, I know, I'm not a Slytherin. I'm a Ravenclaw but I needed a different view in my situation right now. So, a couple of days ago, I was saying something HP related when my friend said "Ugh! harry potter again!" I was tempted to yell the Killing Curse on her since she has been bullying me for years. I honestly don't know why I still call her my friend though. What do I do?
Hey Sofia. This is obviously just my opinion, but if this person is always bullying you she is not really your friend. But maybe you just meant bullying in the sense of 'always teasing you about liking HP'? If that is the case, then more info might be helpful. I can think of a few possibilities: - Maybe your friend feels she has nothing to contribute to a conversation about HP, and wishes you'd spend more time talking about things you have in common. If that's the case, maybe you need to find more friends to talk HP with, and save it for when you're with them. - Or maybe your friend doesn't really understand why you talk about HP so much, and thinks its silly. Even if someone doesn't share your interests, if they care about you they'll take the time to understand WHY you love the thing so much. Have you talked to her about why you love it so much? Either way, I'd suggest thinking of something she is really passionate about but you aren't really into (sports, maybe) and look at how SHE deals with that around you. That might give a hint about how she wants you to handle your HP fandom. And definitely talk about it after you've had a chance to cool off. Hexing never helps anybody!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!