More Slytherin Than I Wanted To Believe

I got sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore as well. At first I believed it was mistaken as I had failed to recognize those traits within me, but recent events have me realizing just how much I actually do belong in this house. As much as I hate to admit it I really do embody the stereotypical Slytherin. I just need to reflect on these tendencies I have in order to better myself before it becomes a real problem. To put it simply I recently hurt this guy I liked simply because he wouldn't ask me out like I had wanted. That and I was suspecting him of trying to manipulate me. I apologized for it but I'm afraid it might be too late. Any Advice?
I'm so evil...
Look. Slytherins aren't evil or whatever you seem to think. You hurt that guy because you're a douchebag, not because you're a Slytherin.
You might be right, but insulting me isn't helping me in any way. I didn't come here to look for a fight so I don't know why you are trying start one. I was already feeling plenty guilty about it so there was really no need.
Anyways, we finally got to talk and we're now on the same page. We weren't communicating very well and it seems we were both a little lost on how the other was feeling. I'm glad I finally got that taken care of. He's such a sweet guy and I feel really lucky to know him.
So put your grasses on, nothing will go wong...

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!