Slytherin Brood and Ankle biters

This wasn't my idea, I got some help from a Gryffindor :)Hey!I know it can be a bit daunting and scary starting out on HiH... Trying to find your way around, make friends, just being new! But I also know that loads of the oldies here are willing to help.So, to help the new Snakes feel at home and get settled in I present...The Slytherin Ankle biters Project!The idea is to help the new Snakes students to get to know their house and housemates!Think of it like a buddy system... Older Broods can get paired up with new Ankle bitersA newbie (ankle biter) gets paired with an oldie (brood), and they can mentor them, and help them find their feet here on HiH!I would like to add now that this is not a tutoring system! The point of the project isn't to help you complete the assignments cause you've got someone whos already done it telling you all the answers!Anyhow, now thats out of the way...As a Mentor you would ;Have regular contact with your AnklebiterAnswer any questions that they might haveShow them around, maybe introduce them to some people.And the most important - just be their friend!As an Ankle biter you would;Have someone showing you around, so you dont get lost in those moving staircases!Have someone you can turn to with any problems on HiHHave someone to talk to and be your friend - to welcome to into the world here!If anyone is interested, the applications are below!Anklebiters click hereBrood click here
This wasn't my idea, I got some help from a Gryffindor :)Hey!I know it can be a bit daunting and scary starting out on HiH... Trying to find your way around, make friends, just being new! But I also know that loads of the oldies here are willing to help.So, to help the new Snakes feel at home and get settled in I present...The Slytherin Ankle biters Project!The idea is to help the new Snakes students to get to know their house and housemates!Think of it like a buddy system... Older Broods can get paired up with new Ankle bitersA newbie (ankle biter) gets paired with an oldie (brood), and they can mentor them, and help them find their feet here on HiH!I would like to add now that this is not a tutoring system! The point of the project isn't to help you complete the assignments cause you've got someone whos already done it telling you all the answers!Anyhow, now thats out of the way...As a Mentor you would ;Have regular contact with your AnklebiterAnswer any questions that they might haveShow them around, maybe introduce them to some people.And the most important - just be their friend!As an Ankle biter you would;Have someone showing you around, so you dont get lost in those moving staircases!Have someone you can turn to with any problems on HiHHave someone to talk to and be your friend - to welcome to into the world here!If anyone is interested, the applications are below!Anklebiters click hereBrood click here
Application sent! :D
Yayyy! Im so happy you guys have got one sorted now too! :D
I had a little help and got permission before plagiarizing :P
 Applied! I will be sending some Elyteerins your way!^^
Applied....we need to help those youngings achieve greatness!
Applied!
Great work, I'll get some matches set up as soon as I get to my computer :)
Looking for a Dutch mentor... if you know anyone that has been here awhile and they know Dutch, send them over please :)
Just applied!  This is a great idea, I really need help!
Ashlyn Fidler wroteJust applied!  This is a great idea, I really need help!Will match you now :)
Just applied! This is an amazing idea, nice job! <3
Oh, and where would you suggest we ask questions while we are still waiting to be matched?
I'm matching you now :)
Hooray!!! I've registered!!
Submitted! :D
Just sent it :D
I believe I sent mine in.  If you didn't get one from me, let me know and I will resend.  My computer messed up after I pressed submit. :P
I'm so glad there's this feature, I just submitted my anklebitter application.(:
Ankle Biter application sent!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!