New kid in class

I'm new to school and still figuring things out, Do we have to complete all the courses to finish the first year? after that do we have a specific course list for each year? Will i be able to continue without much impact to my muggle college courses or social life? this all seems like a ton of fun, but i dont have a lot of time to dedicate to it. 
I'm new to school and still figuring things out, Do we have to complete all the courses to finish the first year? after that do we have a specific course list for each year? Will i be able to continue without much impact to my muggle college courses or social life? this all seems like a ton of fun, but i dont have a lot of time to dedicate to it. 
As of right now, there are no schedules to complete your courses, so don't feel the need to rush to get classed done.If you want more 1 on 1 time with someone that has been here awhile to help answer your question, check out our Ankle Biter program :) http://www.hogwartsishere.com/forums/discussion/762434/>

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!