Welcome to the book that will teach you what you are not allowed to do at Hogwarts! There are references to books and movies in here!
I found these on a website ^^
1.No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
2. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
3. I will not tie-dye all of the owls
4. I will not reenact Harry Potter Puppet Pals in the Great Hall
5. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
6. I am not a sloth Animagus.
7. Skiving Snackboxes are not a suitable gift for first-years.
8. Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is coincidental.
9. Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?" and walking away is only funny the first time.
10. I will not insist that the trees in the Forbidden Forest are Ent wives.
11. Hogwarts does not have a student council. Even if it did, they would not wear the rose seal. Therefore I will cease going after the prefects with a sword.
12. I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with anyone's broomstick for Quidditch.
13. I will not refer to the hippogriph as "Horseybird".
14. I will not "borrow" a prefects' badge for Peeves.
15. I am not the Defense Against the Boring Classes teacher.
16. I will not replace Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro with pumpkin juice. I will not replace anyone's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro. It was not an honest mistake.
17. It is generally accepted that Cats and Dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory, no matter how wicked the result would be.
18. I am not allowed to eat Chocolate Frogs in Potions Class, even if I brought enough for everyone. Emptying a bag of them onto the Potions teacher's desk to prove so is not acceptable either.
19. Peeves may not countermand any of my professors' or prefects' orders.
20. Chemistry and Potions do not mix.
21. I may not speak Latin in front of the books.
22. I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
23. First Years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
24. I will not imitate the Swedish Chef in Potions Class.
25. When given a directive by my house prefect, I should not insist that "we don't need no stinking badges."
26. There is no "Open-Mike Night" at Hogwarts.
27. There is no "Bring a Muggle to School" day.
28. I will stop telling the Muggle-Born first years that the Forbidden Forest's real name is Mirkwood.
29. I am not to conjure the words "DRINK ME" on any potions in Potions Class.
30. I will not cover myself in ectoplasm and walk out of a fireplace, saying I took the "Flu Network".